Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Edgar Berlanga's Promoter Hopes Bellows Will Last a Few Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Edgar Berlanga's Promoter Hopes Bellows Will Last a Few Rounds

Top Rank, promoter for Edgar Berlanga, are hoping that Lanell Bellows will not join the clan of fighters to be knocked out in the first round on October 17. Since his debut in 2016, Berlanga has knocked out all 14 of his opponents in the first round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm curious what happens when somebody fights this kid back

Comment

Berlanga is the real deal kid has skills to go with that freakish power.

Comment

Boricua181

If it ain't broke don't fix it, if Berlanga takes his pedal off the metal he could be inviting disaster. Berlanga should go about his business as he has up to now. If he knocks out bellows in the first round so be it, if he backs off a bit, he'll just be giving this opponent more opportunities. At some point he'll have to go some rounds, but he shouldn't change any aspect of his game. He's been successful with his battle plan, and execution up far. The promoters aren't taking the punches in the ring you are, don't place yourself at an added risk to please them.

Comment

they should try to get Vaughn Alexander next

Comment

If they want rounds, then get someone who will give him rounds.
            Just look at those ranked 15 to 20 or 30.

Comment

Bellows will hold and make it sloppy so he will likely last longer than the rest because of that

Comment

Originally posted by fourtheboys96 View Post
                He only has 14 rounds of experience i say keep stepping up slowly he needs the rounds he's been fighting 100-125 ranked boxers last couple fights .

Comment

Brooklyn Stand Up! Salute to Edgar Berlanga! "Big Up" to Andre Rozier! Keep em' coming!

Comment

Originally posted by fourtheboys96 View Post
                    I mean they did get someone who can go rounds in Bellows. I don't believe he has been stopped.

Comment

Working...
                    X