No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Munguia-Johnson: Rashidi Ellis vs. Alexis Rocha Added

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Munguia-Johnson: Rashidi Ellis vs. Alexis Rocha Added

Golden Boy is delighted to present two highly competitive matchups featuring some of its best in-house talent on the stacked undercard of Munguia vs. Johnson. In the co-main event, Rashidi "Speedy" Ellis (22-0, 14 KOs) will face Alexis "Lex" Rocha (16-0, 10 KOs) in a 10-round bout for the vacant WBC International Silver Welterweight Title. The night will also feature an explosive matchup between standout contenders Marlen Esparza and Sulem Urbina in a world title eliminator.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That's a nice fight. Probably take Rocha.

Comment

Ellis vs Rocha is one of the best prospect matches this year. Styles make fights and these guys are very different.

Comment

Damn, I wanted Vergil Ortiz Jr. vs. Rashidi Ellis!

Comment

Wow, can’t believe Golden Boy is putting 2 of their top level prospects in there with one another but I ain’t complaining, LOL. Say what you want about Golden Boy but this card is stacked Munguia/Tureano is a 50-50 fight, so is Rocha/Ellis and Esparza/Urbina not to mention the return of Bek the Bully, Lamont Roach and Sweet T. Honestly, other than Loma/López there isn’t a card I’m more excited of seeing than this one by Golden Boy in October.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastlos View Post
            Wow, can’t believe Golden Boy is putting 2 of their top level prospects in there with one another but I ain’t complaining, LOL. Say what you want about Golden Boy but this card is stacked Munguia/Tureano is a 50-50 fight, so is Rocha/Ellis and Esparza/Urbina not to mention the return of Bek the Bully, Lamont Roach and Sweet T. Honestly, other than Loma/López there isn’t a card I’m more excited of seeing than this one by Golden Boy in October.

Somebody works for Golden Boy

Comment

That is a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

Somebody works for Golden Boy
                Hardy Har Har, very intellectual comment, Sir.... Let me guess, you prefer those Top Rank & PBC cards where they put their top prospects against a no hoper, right? Don’t hate on quality cards Tureano is a live dog against Munguia and arguably his best opponent to date should be a fun night of fights

Comment

Wow the really putting Rashidi in vs Rochoa..

Comment

Originally posted by Eastlos View Post
                    Hardy Har Har, very intellectual comment, Sir.... Let me guess, you prefer those Top Rank & PBC cards where they put their top prospects against a no hoper, right? Don’t hate on quality cards Tureano is a live dog against Munguia and arguably his best opponent to date should be a fun night of fights
                    I'm picking Tureano to win. It's definitely a good double header and I like Bek the Bully. I'm starting to notice some sloppiness from most of the other Uzbeks.

Comment

Working...
                    X