Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo: I Don't Think Teixeira Will Wanna Fight Me; I'm Different

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo: I Don't Think Teixeira Will Wanna Fight Me; I'm Different

UNCASVILLE, Connecticut Jermell Charlo wants to add the WBO junior middleweight title to his IBF, WBA and WBC 154-pound championships. Charlo just isn't sure Patrick Teixeira will want to fight him, especially after what he did to Jeison Rosario on Saturday night. Houston's Charlo (34-1, 18 KOs) dropped the Dominican Republic's Rosario (20-2-1, 14 KOs) three times on his way to an eighth-round, technical-knockout win in Showtime Pay-Per-View's main event at Mohegan Sun Arena.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Teixeira has attempted to fight at middleweight before and also wasn't afraid to let the leather fly against Adames who isn't exactly a light puncher. Cant imagine he would be afraid to face anyone especially if he is fairly compensated.

Comment

Texeira is food for Jermell. If they do fight Mell will will stop him within 4 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
        Teixeira has attempted to fight at middleweight before and also wasn't afraid to let the leather fly against Adames who isn't exactly a light puncher. Cant imagine he would be afraid to face anyone especially if he is fairly compensated.
        Hope you’re right. Glove up Patrick. Not everyday you get to fight for 4 belts, so make it happen and try and take Charlos belts (not happening).

Comment

Patrick ? That’s bbq chicken for Mell**

God damn autocorrect.
          Last edited by youbeight; 09-29-2020, 07:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JLC View Post
            Hope you’re right. Glove up Patrick. Not everyday you get to fight for 4 belts, so make it happen and try and take Charlos belts (not happening).
            He has to fight Castano next. That's a tough fight.

Comment

Jermell likely knocks him out in 6, Teixeira makes lots of mistakes and his defense is horrible!

It would be a good fight while it lasts cuz Patrick throws lots punches which can give Jermell some problems early!

The fights that should happen next for both is...

Jermell vs Lara

Teixeira-Castano

Comment

Man please. Tony Harrison was boxing you up through nearly 11 rounds! Let’s no get amnesia. And he beat you through first time around. You AND your bother really lost to Austin Trout. Calm down son. You’ve done nothing major through age 30. A couple nice wins but let’s get real. You ain’t different.

Comment

Boricua181

I don't believe that Teixeira is afraid to fight Jermell, or anyone else in the division. He is a champion in his own right, and deserves the same respect Jermell is always demanding he should receive. That said I don't think Erickson Lubin, or Julian Williams could ever beat Jermell. If his temperament doesn't trip him up, I can see ruling the division for another 3 to 6 defenses. He is that good a fighter, one of the best in the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigchip View Post
                    Man please. Tony Harrison was boxing you up through nearly 11 rounds! Let’s no get amnesia. And he beat you through first time around. You AND your bother really lost to Austin Trout. Calm down son. You’ve done nothing major through age 30. A couple nice wins but let’s get real. You ain’t different.
                    How much money are you willing to bet on Teixeira to beat Jermell then?

Comment

Working...
                    X