Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dickens Tests Positive For Covid, Golden Contract Final With Walsh Postponed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dickens Tests Positive For Covid, Golden Contract Final With Walsh Postponed

The ongoing coronavirus pandemic continues to impact the long-ago set featherweight clash between James 'Jazza' Dickens and Ryan Walsh. This time around, the infectious disease has directly affected the MTK Global-branded Golden Contract featherweight final, which was due to headline Wednesday evening from Production Park Studios in Wakefield, Yorkshire, England. Liverpool's Dickens was forced to withdraw from his anticipated clash with Walsh after testing positive for COVID-19, as did his head trainer and former world title challenger Derry Mathews.

As a result, their bout has been indefinitely postponed, with Dickens and his team forced to leave the fight bubble.
    [Click Here To Read More]

God dammit Dickens

Comment

Absolutely gutted seeing this...

Hopefully they reschedule it soon. Jazza has looked great so far as well, in the best form of his career.

Comment

The only saving grace is that they’re not willing or able to have a different flight. I will still be looking forward to this final. I just hope we don’t have to wait too long

Comment

A shame. I was looking forward to this one.

Comment

What was the point of the bubble again?

Comment

Hoping he has a speedy recovery.

Comment

I hope for a full recovery and good health for dickens, pandemic is no joke neither is corona virus....all the best

Comment

Working...
                X