Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jeison Rosario Says He Never Fully Recovered After Big Shot in Sixth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jeison Rosario Says He Never Fully Recovered After Big Shot in Sixth

Former unified junior middleweight champion Jeison Rosario returned home on Monday and was met by reporters at the Puerto Las Americas Airport in the Dominican Republic. This past Saturday night, Rosario staked his IBF, WBA world titles in a unification with WBC champion Jermell Charlo.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Glad he is ok. One of the weirdest KOs of all time. Unfortunately, he makes highlight reels for decades to come. Both Charlos looked the goods. They have come of age. I'm ready for them to take on the likes of Lara, Hurd, GGG, Saunders, Canelo and Andrade.

Comment

Damage control because only at NSB shall the truth be revealed! Rosario is being advised what to say...

IDEALLY Rosario would’ve not performed the way he did in the 7th walking Jermell down had he been hurt. These excuses go against recovery between rounds in boxing. PBC doing it’s best to convince fans that a dive wasn’t possible.

Buck Smith was laughing too when he saw the fight, “amateur mayne!”

Comment

look at the constant stream of damage control articles about "not being recovered", "in the hospital"

derevenkhenko looked like the elephant man,, no articles about the extent of his recovery. !!

STRAIGHT UP DIVE

Comment

I had never seen anyone go down like that from a jab to the body.

Comment

Keep your head up champ.

Comment

Originally posted by juanpablo View Post
              I had never seen anyone go down like that from a jab to the body.
              I think he actually killed himself to make the weight and that could have been it.

Reminds of when Kovalev decked Yarde out with a light jab.

Comment

If you look at Rosario in between the 7th and 8th round he looked off. His head looked wobbly. He was probably suffering from vertigo from that shot in the 6th.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                  I think he actually killed himself to make the weight and that could have been it.

Reminds of when Kovalev decked Yarde out with a light jab.
                  Good call.
                  One wonders why Yarde was not accused of taking a dive!

Comment

The kid will be back as he’s young enough to learn from this!

Needs to jab his way in when he walks people down especially someone as strong, athletic, explosive, and fast as Jermell Charlo!

I thought if Rosario once he got close he would be able to force Jermell to fight but credit to Jermell for staying composed an not allowing to be dragged into a fire fight!

He clinched Rosario every time whenever Rosario got close or was starting to throw combinations!

If he’s killing himself To make weight an it hurt his body then he needs to move up!

The fight was competitive and if you takeaway the knockdowns, Rosario would clearly be well ahead and winning the fight but Jermell is just too much for anyone it seems at 154 right now!

Comment

Working...
                    X