No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo Doubleheader PPV To Air on Showtime, October 3

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charlo Doubleheader PPV To Air on Showtime, October 3

Saturday's CHARLO DOUBLEHEADER main events featuring the world champion Charlo twins will air on SHOWTIME this Saturday, October 3 at 9:00 p.m. ET/PT. WBC Middleweight World Champion Jermall Charlo passed his toughest test to date with high marks, earning a skilled and disciplined unanimous decision victory over Sergiy Derevyanchenko while twin brother Jermell Charlo unified the WBC, WBA and IBF 154-pound titles with a spectacular knockout against Jeison Rosario.
    [Click Here To Read More]

LMAO. You can’t even conveniently replay it at your own demand like OTT apps ffs.

Stone Age...

$75 dollaz doe

And what.. for people whom don’t have Showtime and want to watch this fight need to add Show to their cable plan?

Comment

Originally posted by Al Broker View Post
      LMAO. You can’t even conveniently replay it at your own demand like OTT apps ffs.

Stone Age...

$75 dollaz doe

And what.. for people whom don’t have Showtime and want to watch this fight need to add Show to their cable plan?
      Huhhh??? I don't have Showtime or even cable. I ordered it off my PS4. Could of ordered off Xbox One also.

All you need is internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        Huhhh??? I don't have Showtime or even cable. I ordered it off my PS4. Could of ordered off Xbox One also.

All you need is internet.
        Hence “replay.” How many times can you watch it within a month? Read the thread title homie.. it’s referring to post (after)...

Comment

I feel like I've been pick pocketed! Not a good look Mr. Espinoza! Definitely not paying for Davis vs. Santa Cruz now!

Comment

Good thing there is no PPV in Latin America. I watched it for free on ESPN

Comment

Originally posted by Al Broker View Post

Stone Age...

$75 dollaz doe

If you DVR the fight, like almost everyone that orders a ppv, you can rewatch it again whenever you wish.

Besides, how many casual fans rewatch fights? Or sit around on a weekday night and watch an old fight rather than live sporting events?

Even diehard fans don’t rewatch with regularity so it’s a nice feature but not a game changer or must have.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                I feel like I've been pick pocketed! Not a good look Mr. Espinoza! Definitely not paying for Davis vs. Santa Cruz now!
                I see your point. But isn’t this how ppv’s usually operate- show it the next weekend on hbo or sho?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  I see your point. But isn’t this how ppv’s usually operate- show it the next weekend on hbo or sho?
                  Not lately! At least back then, you knew before the PPV, not 2 days after! I was not disappointed with the event, but I would've waited!

Comment

This isn’t new. HBO used to do this. I remember re watching. Canelo/Cotto on HBO the week after the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X