Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo: I Hope That Me & My Brother Proved All These Haters Wrong!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo: I Hope That Me & My Brother Proved All These Haters Wrong!

UNCASVILLE, Connecticut Jermell Charlo hopes the impressive victories he and his brother delivered Saturday night will sway their detractors. The IBF/WBA/WBC 154-pound champion admits that the negative energy from their doubters has provided plenty of motivation during their respective runs in the junior middleweight and middleweight divisions. He still wants the respect he is certain that the Houston natives earned by winning fights that were considered dangerous.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Bros are good. Jermell is likely the best guy in weak 154 division.

Who is the best at 160, is yet to be determined.

Comment

Nope I still hate you

Comment

Good job! Actually transferring this negative energy that comes from haters is really helpful.

Comment

Jermell Charlo established a new lineage at 154 and unified last Saturday. Jermell is THE MAN to beat, the clear #1. none of the contenders at jr. middleweight have a argument. With this dominant performance and historic accomplishment, 'Ironman' re-enters the P4P top 5.

Jermall will have it easy at 160, his only competition is Demetrius Andrade -- I dont consider Saul Alvarez a active middleweight, since 'Canelo' moved up, the lineage should be open for Jermall and maybe that bum Gennady Golovkin, who is only at #1. because the judges gifted him a victory over Sergiy Derevyanchenko. Bring on that geezer 'Triple-Duck' and Jermall will put on another masterful performance.

Comment

Rosario was brought up by Williams to look good against, he's just another Indongo (who was brought up by Troyanovsky) - cherry-pick that went wrong
            Big Charlo is another american hype job and weight bully, LHW who squeeze to MW, look at the size difference btw him and Dechenko, still was outboxed, outworked and lost championship rounds to a smaller and older man

Comment

Good for them both. It’s clear to me that these guys both need to keep that chip on their shoulders in order to stay sharp, so, for them, it may be best not to get the full respect they want from the media. Their personalities remind me of BHop.

Comment

Lolololololol

Comment

Clear #1? Has he beat Lara? Does he have all the titles? Put your man-crush aside for a while bro.

Comment

The Charlo Bros are just commercial kids under Haymon. You’ve got fans claiming Undisputed but Jermell himself doesn’t say it, all because he doesn’t know the outcome of Texeira vs Castaño. I assure you if Castaño had the WBO he’d be all over headlines for the PBC Undisputed Unification, but because Texeira is GBP, Jermell prefers to be quiet since he can’t dictate business without his advisor.

Then comes Jermall Charlo who doesn’t acknowledge Demetrius Andrade.

Unfortunately the WBO narrative has become a safe haven for PBC fighters when convenient, and they exploit that. Makes them look like cowards. Granted GBP does it to Haymon too, but Canelo is a star and you don’t take them to purse bids, especially when there was a lawsuit about stealing fighters why would GBP entertain business with Al Stealon
                    Last edited by Thuglife Nelo; 09-28-2020, 08:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X