Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Luis Nery Fights Hard To Best Aaron Alameda For WBC Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Luis Nery Fights Hard To Best Aaron Alameda For WBC Title

Nery, Alameda Fight Photos Gallery - Mohegan Sun, CT - For the vacant WBC super bantamweight title, Luis Nery (31-0, 24 KOs) won a twelve round unanimous decision over previously undefeated Aaron Alameda (25-1, 13 KOs). The scores were 115-113, 116-112 and 118-110.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I thought Alameda fought a great fight against a harder puncher and it could've gone either way on the cards , the 118-110 score was criminal

Comment

Alameda is a beast

Comment

Nery not very impressive.

Comment

alameda fought hard the earn this mexican belt but canelo promotion pay this for their drug addict boxer

Comment

Boricua181

I need to catch this fight between Luis Nery, and Aaron Alameda. I had never heard, or seen Alameda fight. from what I've read this was a real good battle between undefeated fighters. Nery usually blows out his opposition, but I believe he's been caught juicing. Any boxer who juices should have there license revoked, and be banned from boxing in ant capacity.

Comment

Nery won convincingly dont know what people were watching. Nery seemed to me to be testing out what he learned from reynoso which was defence. In the last two rounds he fought his usual blowout style.

Comment

Nery looked piss poor against the unknown, untested Alameda. How all three judges had Nery winning the first 4 rounds is beyond me. He barely landed a punch, much like Chavez Jr. vs Cizares.
                I can't say I'm surprised though, the juicer/weight cheat Nery finally had to step up in weight and looked average. Reynoso was getting steamed in the corner, knowing how bad Nery looked. He was definitely embarassed. It was a draw type fight.
                Reynoso had Nery fighting like Canelo and it backfired. In the second half of the fight, he finally told Nery to pressure, like he usually does, and he had more success.

Comment

Working...
                X