Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jeison Rosario Released From Hospital, Returns To The Dominican Republic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jeison Rosario Released From Hospital, Returns To The Dominican Republic

UNCASVILLE, Connecticut Sampson Lewkowicz was worried early Sunday morning about the former champion he promotes. Jeison Rosario felt dizzy and nauseous after Jermell Charlo stopped him with a jab to the body early in the eighth round of their 154-pound title unification fight at Mohegan Sun Arena. Rosario got the wind knocked out of him and his body convulsed after he fell flat on his back.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Of course it’s nothing wrong with him

Comment

Comment

That was up there with the weirdest knockout I've ever seen. Perhaps something was up with Rosario before that punch.

Comment

A jab to the body? Sounds like some dive ish. Hope I'm wrong.

Comment

I said when the round started he looked disoriented in the corner before coming out.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
              I said when the round started he looked disoriented in the corner before coming out.
              I noticed the same thing he looked disoriented when he came out for the round

Comment

Of course nothing was wrong cuz the shot was blocked by his elbows.

It was a good ol fashion dive

Comment

People calling this a dive are morons. He would make much more as a unified champ defending his titles than they could ever offer him to lose. They're both hige for the division. He was simply water drained from cutting weight and the punch landed at the right spot at the right time.

Comment

So basically....It was a dive lol

Comment

Working...
                    X