Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo: Derevyanchenko Gave GGG a Harder Test - I'm The Best at 160!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo: Derevyanchenko Gave GGG a Harder Test - I'm The Best at 160!

On Showtime Pay-Per-View from the Mohegan Sun, Jermall Charlo defended his WBC middleweight world title for the third time and improved to 6-0 at 160 pounds with a skilled and disciplined unanimous decision victory over Sergiy Derevyanchenko.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Great fight by Charlo, against whom I had picked.

He showed poise and fortitude, and managed to convince me about his actual worth, contrarily to his brother.

Comment

Nope. You're #2 or #3, Andrade would beat you & take less damage in a fight vs Sergiy.

Comment

Mall is ****ing huge for 160. Of course Derev is going to have a harder time dealing with that.

Comment

Jacobs, Andrade and Canelo all beat Charlo based on what I saw last night. Showtime broadcast team were blowing this dude, calling punches that weren't even landing at times. It was pretty sad, you can tell they had a job to do when it came to talking him up.

Comment

I’m not so sure. Both were well contested, very close fights. Seemed like either fight was about even on rounds. Golovkin scored a knockdown.

Comment

The Charlo brothers have both the alt right and LaMM steaming lol. Keep it up Charlo brothers! Keep enraging the racists!

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                Jacobs, Andrade and Canelo all beat Charlo based on what I saw last night. Showtime broadcast team were blowing this dude, calling punches that weren't even landing at times. It was pretty sad, you can tell they had a job to do when it came to talking him up.
                Then get your $$$$ ready to make some "easy" money if/when those fights happen especially Jacobs or GGG.

I still believe Canelo is the best but still not a sure thing over Jermall.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                  The Charlo brothers have both the alt right and LaMM steaming lol. Keep it up Charlo brothers! Keep enraging the racists!
                  Take that plank out of your eye.

Comment

This from a guy who struggled and didn’t get a decisive win over old Korobov!

Comment

Working...
                    X