Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mario Cazares Derails The Return of Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Mario Cazares Derails The Return of Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.

Cazares, Chavez Jr. Fight Photos Gallery - Grand Hotel Tijuana, Mexico - In a light heavyweight contest, Mario Cazares (13-0, 5 KO's) pulled off a six round technical unanimous decision over former WBC middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. (51-5-1, 33 KO's).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Is Jr out of the closet yet?

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      Is Jr out of the closet yet?
      Jajajajaja

Comment

Jr. is garbage. Using his daddy’s name, but zero of his willpower and drive to win.

Comment

Jr generally shows some flashes of elite skill and power, even in his losses, but, based on Friday's showing, he really has no business ever messing with that that level ever again. He just has no toughness whatsoever to mix it up with anyone. Credit to Cazares for putting up a good fight, but he doesn't appear to be any kind of threat to the LHW elite either.

JCCJr v Sergio Martinez is actually a pick 'em fight.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
            Jr generally shows some flashes of elite skill and power, even in his losses, but, based on Friday's showing, he really has no business ever messing with that that level ever again. He just has no toughness whatsoever to mix it up with anyone. Credit to Cazares for putting up a good fight, but he doesn't appear to be any kind of threat to the LHW elite either.

JCCJr v Sergio Martinez is actually a pick 'em fight.
            Are you on crack? “He shows flashes of elite skill and power”....when? Where?.
            Chavez hasn’t shown a thing except he quits and gets stopped regularly. His power at 160 when he was rehydrating to 180 was still mediocre & he’s been dominated by every decent opponent he’s faced...please tell me what fight Chavez demonstrated elite skill and power?

Comment

I've heard some people refer to Jr. as the Mexican Adrian Broner but I think that's a little harsh to Broner. I'd try giving Jr. some advice like Light Heavy being a waste of time or to actually train or change his sus haircut but let's face it, anything other than telling him to retire and cut his losses is a waste of time, unless he actually enjoys being the village idiot of boxing

Comment

Jr lost against a prospect hahaha where does go from here? Back to fighting cab drivers lol

Comment

Originally posted by N!Ck F. View Post
                  Are you on crack? “He shows flashes of elite skill and power”....when? Where?.
                  Chavez hasn’t shown a thing except he quits and gets stopped regularly. His power at 160 when he was rehydrating to 180 was still mediocre & he’s been dominated by every decent opponent he’s faced...please tell me what fight Chavez demonstrated elite skill and power?
                  Well, for starters, he was arguably beating Jacobs (the consensus #3 SMW) in his last fight before quitting. I'm no JCCJr fan, but he was a legitimate MW world champion once. He did once possess the attributes to compete with elite fighters, if not for his discipline problems and psychological shortcomings.
                  Last edited by NachoMan; 09-27-2020, 02:28 PM.

Comment

Jr. is still fighting hahahaha?!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X