Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo Blasts Jeison Rosario in Eight To Unify WBA, IBF, WBC Titles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo Blasts Jeison Rosario in Eight To Unify WBA, IBF, WBC Titles

WBC Middleweight Champion Jermall Charlo and WBC Super Welterweight Champion Jermell Charlo previewed the CHARLO DOUBLEHEADER at final press conferences Wednesday, as they went face to face with the opponents presenting the toughest tests of their careers. (photos by Amanda Westcott)

Jermall will face top contender Sergiy Derevyanchenko headlining part one of the doubleheader, while Jermell takes on WBA and IBF 154-pound champion Jeison Rosario in the main event of part two of the twin bill taking place this Saturday, September 26 live on SHOWTIME PPV (7 p.m. ET/4 p.m. PT), in an event presented by Premier Boxing Champions.

The press conferences included all 12 fighters participating on the stacked pay-per-view event featuring six competitive fights in all, five of which are world title fights

The three-fight Charlo vs. Derevyanchenko card will see WBA Super Bantamweight Champion Brandon Figueroa defending his title against 122-pound contender Damien Vázquez in the co-main event, plus WBO Bantamweight World Champion John Riel Casimero battling unbeaten Duke Micah in the pay-per-view opener

Following a 30-minute intermission at the conclusion of Charlo vs. Derevyanchenko, the three-fight Charlo vs. Rosario card will begin. Unbeaten former champion Luis Nery takes on undefeated Aaron Alameda for the vacant WBC Super Bantamweight World Championship in the co-main event, while former unified champion Danny Román duels former champion Juan Carlos Payano in a WBC Super Bantamweight title eliminator kicking off the second portion of the pay-per-view

I am thinking Jermell by KO.

Comment

Its been a long time coming, all Hell broke loose at 154, ALL the champions fell : Lara, Hurd, Williams, Harrison but 'Ironman' lives!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Its been a long time coming, all Hell broke loose at 154, ALL the champions fell : Lara, Hurd, Williams, Harrison but 'Ironman' lives!
        Cherry picking is a good thing.

Comment

Is the Barrios fight going to be streamed somewhere? It's not on the main PPV card.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
            Is the Barrios fight going to be streamed somewhere? It's not on the main PPV card.
            It's 2 cards in one. Probably on Jermalls side.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              I am thinking Jermell by KO.
              Same.

Rosario isn’t leaps and bounds better than the guy that got knocked out by Gallimore. He needs to be to beat Jermell.

He’s hungry though and has the punch to do it, my heart is with Rosario for sure.

War Plátano.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
                It's 2 cards in one. Probably on Jermalls side.
                Nope, it's 3 fights each. The 6 total are Jermall vs Derevyanchenko, Jermell vs Rosario, Nery vs Alameda, Roman vs Payano, Casimero vs Micah, and Figueroa vs Vasquez.

Barrios vs Karl and Bakhram Murtazaliev vs. Manny Woods are not on the PPV portion. I was hoping they'd be on PBC's Youtube or something but I haven't seen anything.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
                  Nope, it's 3 fights each. The 6 total are Jermall vs Derevyanchenko, Jermell vs Rosario, Nery vs Alameda, Roman vs Payano, Casimero vs Micah, and Figueroa vs Vasquez.

Barrios vs Karl and Bakhram Murtazaliev vs. Manny Woods are not on the PPV portion. I was hoping they'd be on PBC's Youtube or something but I haven't seen anything.
                  My bad, that fight got moved to the Gervonta Davis PPV.

Comment

The expectations are big for the brothers. Hope they deliver it. I like Jermall more.

War the Charlos!

Comment

Working...
                    X