Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Figueroa Breaks Down, Stops Damien Vazquez in Tenth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brandon Figueroa Breaks Down, Stops Damien Vazquez in Tenth

UNCASVILLE, Connecticut Brandon Figueroa gave Damien Vazquez everything he asked for and then some Saturday night. The relentless Figueroa battered Vazquez throughout their fight, until referee Gary Rosato eventually prevented Vazquez from taking more punishment at 1:18 of the 10th round at Mohegan Sun Arena. Vazquez tried to slug it out with the bigger, stronger Figueroa, but the WBA world super bantamweight champion overwhelmed him with pressure and volume punching that made their scheduled 12-round, 122-pound championship match completely lopsided.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Never seen a Figueroa in a boring fight! DAMN!

Comment

What happened to Paulie Malignaggi as the color commentator?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
        What happened to Paulie Malignaggi as the color commentator?
        Really mate?

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
          Really mate?
          Yes! He’s one of the absolute best. Mares is a freaking bore

Comment

Yes! He’s one of the absolute best. Mares is a freaking bore
            Lol that's not what he means he meant like you don't know? He got fired bro for making some remarks pretty dumb but this is the sensitive revolution.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
              Lol that's not what he means he meant like you don't know? He got fired bro for making some remarks pretty dumb but this is the sensitive revolution.
              No! I hadn’t heard about this! Wth! Freaking weak society these days. What he say?

Comment

No! I hadn’t heard about this! Wth! Freaking weak society these days. What he say?
                I saw that interview a while back and I'm not going to paraphrase because I'm not 100% sure off the top but it was something along the lines about the perception of fighters being treated badly cause of color but it was blown out of proportion in my opinion. I think because things were still hectic with the George Floyd issue Paulie became a scapegoat for saying something at the wrong time.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
                  I saw that interview a while back and I'm not going to paraphrase because I'm not 100% sure off the top but it was something along the lines about the perception of fighters being treated badly cause of color but it was blown out of proportion in my opinion. I think because things were still hectic with the George Floyd issue Paulie became a scapegoat for saying something at the wrong time.
                  Such garbage! Our society is so weak. Too many millenial soy boys invaded our great nation. Words now hurt these weak minded fools even if it’s truth. God help us if we’re ever invaded a single shot wouldn’t need fired they literally could just stick their tongues out and these weaklings would curl into a ball of tears seeking out their safe space and comfort animals.

Comment

Man Figueroa is the man he has a nice style, with his frame he can probably win titles up to 135. He looks like one of the best p4pers under 126 if not thee best

Comment

Working...
                    X