Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rozier: Derevyanchenko Will Have Destructive Win Over Charlo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rozier: Derevyanchenko Will Have Destructive Win Over Charlo

New York standout Andre Rozier has a busy weekend, with two of his charges gunning for world titles live on Showtime PPV from the Mohegan Sun Resort in Connecticut, USA. Topping the card this coming Saturday evening is Team Havoc's Technician' Sergiy Derevyanchenko who challenges Jermall Charlo for the WBC middleweight title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If Derevyanchenko can have Jermall miss a lot of power shots while tagging back the judges will look towards the Ukranian. More importantly, Devry’s high work rate while having Jermall miss a lot might be a huge advantage. Hard to know how these guys will have performed during pandemic.

I’m picking Devry to win by Split Decision

Comment

Boricua181

What is Rozier talking about, Derevyanchenko's last knockout win was 2 years ago against a Dashon Johnson 22-22 (7ko's). Derevyanchenko's stoppage wins come via TKO, not by brutal one punch KO. He wears you down with a continuous bombardment of punches. Sounds like he's just trying to psych up his fighter. I see Derevyanchenko putting up a good fight, but losing by TKO himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
        What is Rozier talking about, Derevyanchenko's last knockout win was 2 years ago against a Dashon Johnson 22-22 (7ko's). Derevyanchenko's stoppage wins come via TKO, not by brutal one punch KO. He wears you down with a continuous bombardment of punches. Sounds like he's just trying to psych up his fighter. I see Derevyanchenko putting up a good fight, but losing by TKO himself.
        So you think Charlo knocks him out when Jacobs and Golovkin couldn't?

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          So you think Charlo knocks him out when Jacobs and Golovkin couldn't?
          To clarify my original post, I thought Charlo would bust up Derevyanchenkos's face due to all of his scar tissue. His face held up, and he went the distance he is tough as nails. I didn't pay to watch the PPV event, as good of a card as it was hope to catch it later. From what I've read on this platform, Charlo did bust up his face just not enough for the referee, doctor, or his corner, to stop their exciting fight by TKO.
          Last edited by Boricua181; 09-26-2020, 10:25 PM. Reason: Needed to add two words on the last sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
            To clarify my original post, I thought Charlo would bust up Derevyanchenkos's face due to all of his scar tissue. His face held up, and he went the distance he is tough as nails. I didn't pay to watch the PPV event, as good of a card as it was hope to catch it later. From what I've read on this platform, Charlo did bust up his face just not enough for the referee, doctor, or his corner, to stop their exciting fight by TKO.

That’s fair

Check your inbox

Comment

Working...
            X