Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ricards Bolotniks Beats Up, Decisions Hosea Burton Over Ten

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ricards Bolotniks Beats Up, Decisions Hosea Burton Over Ten

Shet, can't even stop and comment cos I gotta go put lil Koba in the bath n bed. grr

Comment

Got Burton edging it right now, but he really doesn't like Ricards getting close to him and applying the pressure, could see him getting broken down later if he can't keep him at the end of the jab. Dangerous fight for Hosea.

Comment

Dear god! How big is Bolotniks tongue? His wife must be a very happy lady.

Comment

Even though I picked Bolotniks, he needs to watch the low blows and rabbit punches.

If he doesn't clean up his punches I'll start cheering for Burton.

Comment

Comments Thread For: Ricards Bolotniks Beats Up, Decisions Hosea Burton Over Ten

Riga, Latvia - Under the careful eye of none other than the reigning WBC heavyweight champion of the world Tyson Fury, as well as a number of excited Latvian fans, local light heavyweight Ricards Bolotniks produced one of his finest ever performances by completely outboxing and outfighting a once-beaten Brit Hosea Burton.
            [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Bolotniks needs to come inside lower, moving his head more.

Burton has to stay in the center of the ring and let his hands go.

Comment

Damn, quickest face n hands wash for lil Koba you ever did see, and mum's gonna be back in 5... now where were we?

OK looks like much of the same, Hosea scoring well with the jab but Bolotniks making it very very uncomfortable for him, if I had to jusge I'm thinking momentum is on Ricards side.

Comment

Burton really needs to let his hands go.

He’s probably behind in the fight and won’t be getting a decision there in Latvia anyway

Comment

Bolotniks keeps the pressure up for the final two I think he might take this, could even see a possible stoppage, just gotta get in close and keep digging in.

Comment

Working...
                    X