Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo: Derevyanchenko Is Looking Past Me; He'll Find Out Saturday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo: Derevyanchenko Is Looking Past Me; He'll Find Out Saturday

UNCASVILLE, Connecticut Jermall Charlo is the defending WBC middleweight champion. The unbeaten Houston native also is the slight betting favorite and the obvious "A" side of his fight Saturday night against Sergiy Derevyanchenko. Charlo still contends that his opponent is overlooking him as they approach their 12-round, 160-pound championship match at Mohegan Sun Arena.
    [Click Here To Read More]

lol why y’all keep using that picture

I just hope for a entertaining fight the time for talking is over.

Comment

You could think it is promo of some gаy pоrn for sadomazochism gays if you judge by that photo.

Comment

These Charlo bros are dumber than they are bad. Between losing to Harrison, somehow being "up" on the cards in the rematch, losing to Korobov and ducking Canelo and Jacobs...Jesus this circus act gas me CTFU

Dervy has been saying for months hes focused on this 3rd title shot and only this. He is intently focused. Charlo is confused bc Derv isnt intimidated at all and, trust me, Derv wont be getting intimidated lol

People saying Charlo going to spark Derv. Why didnt Jacobs? Why didnt GGG? Yall have me CTFU

Charlo wins early rounds but if he dont score a KD Dervy should win unless #LionsJUDGING

Comment

Looking forward to what I hope is a great night of boxing by Premier Boxing Champions, clearly the best outfit in American boxing

Comment

what is he talking about? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Outlaw420 View Post
              lol why y’all keep using that picture

I just hope for a entertaining fight the time for talking is over.
              is that picture edited or they just took it in the right moment?

Comment

"Nice dick, bro" - Charlo

Comment

Originally posted by Ajvar View Post
                  You could think it is promo of some gаy pоrn for sadomazochism gays if you judge by that photo.
                  Out of all the photos they chose, they had chosen than g4y sh11t. rofl:

Comment

30 have tried and 30 have failed LOL, these guys probably watch their fights over and over on re run, if they ever do make it to the top they will be, what's the right word..... can't think if it, something far worse than annoying

Comment

Working...
                    X