No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jeison Rosario-Jermell Charlo: Stats & Stakes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jeison Rosario-Jermell Charlo: Stats & Stakes

The grand finale of two three fight cards, with an intermission (Showtime PPV, 7 PM EST), will give us the first three-belted man at Jr. middleweight since Winky Wright. That it comes by way of a veritable round robin in the last half decade only adds more punctuation to this still enduring ride in the division. Jermell Charlo has seemingly been in line to unify for a couple years. Whether it was Jarrett Hurd, Julian Williams, or now Jeison Rosario, this day was coming. A debated loss to Tony Harrison simply allowed for a conclusive, entertaining rematch along the way.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by Cliff Rold
    While this might not quite be a consensus 1-2 fight, but given the unofficial process of elimination in the division, and with 3 of four major alphabet titles on the line and the fourth major titlist not currently holding a win over someone seen as among the best in class yet, the winner will widely be seen as the legitimate world champion of the class. BoxingScene will recognize the winner as the lineal king going forward.

When Jermell 'Ironman' Charlo KO's Jeison Rosario, tha 'Banana' will slip down below J-Rock at TBRB, never mind that Rosario knocked Williams out. What are those guys doing over there? My guy Mell should of been #1.

The boxingscene is co-signing the RING and ESPN, Jermell will be the consensus lineal champion, I'm glad you guys came to your senses.

Comment

Rosi take the fight to him and sticks it to him. Things will get ugly and a bit dirty at times on both sides but that is in the set up with the ref and the judges to sort out. Even tho I got Rosi as the winner in this one he can not go low too often they will use that agaist him as they did in the past past. Its on tape, but he was just learning and growning then. No Crowd, no show off time goes against Charlo. Rosario is there by earning it with his hands. It is going to be nice to watch. While it lasts.

Comment

Working...
      X