Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jermall Charlo, Derevyanchenko - Set For WBC Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jermall Charlo, Derevyanchenko - Set For WBC Showdown

Charlo, Derevyanchenko Weights Photos Gallery - WBC Middleweight Champion Jermall Charlo and WBC Super Welterweight Champion Jermell Charlo previewed the CHARLO DOUBLEHEADER at official weigh-in Friday, as they went face to face with the opponents presenting the toughest tests of their careers. (photos by Amanda Westcott)

[Click Here To Read More]

chenko looks like he could be a bond villan

Comment

Looks like chenko eyes are fcked up already:

Comment

Charlo eyes are sunken in and he looks drained as hell. It's harder to tell in people with darker complexion, but if you take a closer look, he's definitely drained. Chenko looks solid.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
          Charlo eyes are sunken in and he looks drained as hell. It's harder to tell in people with darker complexion, but if you take a closer look, he's definitely drained. Chenko looks solid.
          One looks small for their height the other looks solid. Hopefully we get a good fight tomorrow.

Comment

Charlo looks shaken. I bet he is already sorry that he took this fight.
            Chenko looks solid as if he saw this sht too many times to be troubled. 16 pro fighter, LMAO!

Comment

I think this is Charlo`s last fight at 160, win or lose. Man looks drained, he should be at 168.

Comment

Charlo is a very disciplined fighter, he might look a little drained stil he is gonna deliver. That's what I like a lot about Jermall.

Chenko looks in tip top shape too.

Final Prediction:
                Chenko will look to outwork Jermall with high volume, and will look to make an inside fight out of it, he is gonna use angles and his feet, the same tactic he used for GGG. He is gonna catch Jermall with some big shots, he's gonna win some rounds.

Jermall is banking on his range, explosive power and jab, he is gonna look to keep Chenko out on the outside with his solid jab and some big uppercuts here and there. He is gonna box-punch Chenko.

Both guys will have their momentos but IMHO I think Jermall is gonna start landing some huge bombs on Chenko on the middelrounds of the fight, Jermall is gonna be too strong and powerful and Chenko won't be able to hurt him at any time.

Jermall stops Derevyanchenko in the last rounds of the fight.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                    I think this is Charlo`s last fight at 160, win or lose. Man looks drained, he should be at 168.
                    That's what you'll were saying when he was at 154 , he recently moved to 160

Comment

Working...
                    X