Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khongsong: Josh Taylor Is The Best At 140, I Will Beat Him To Become The Best

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khongsong: Josh Taylor Is The Best At 140, I Will Beat Him To Become The Best

Apinun Khongsong feels like he's been here before-and it only heightens his belief in walking away with the biggest win of his career when all is said and done. The 24-year old junior welterweight from Bangkok enters his first career title fight in similar fashion to arriving on this stage, hitting the road in hopes of pulling off an upset. His latest attempt comes against one of the very best in the sport, unbeaten and unified 140-pound titlist Josh Taylor whom he challenges this Saturday live on ESPN+ from York Hall in Bethnal Green, England.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Very good puncher but he just does the old 1-2 over and over again, occasionally throwing in an uppercut. He's too stiff to beat Josh, he's got zero inside game - which is one of Josh's strengths - and his slower handspeed ought to ensure he comes off second best in any brawling that breaks out. If Josh can see his right hand coming it should be an easy fight. Late stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
      Very good puncher but he just does the old 1-2 over and over again, occasionally throwing in an uppercut. He's too stiff to beat Josh, he's got zero inside game - which is one of Josh's strengths - and his slower handspeed ought to ensure he comes off second best in any brawling that breaks out. If Josh can see his right hand coming it should be an easy fight. Late stoppage.
      Taylor may have peaked so nothing would suprise me

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
        Taylor may have peaked so nothing would suprise me
        That's possible but I personally doubt it. I think he'll peak at around 20 fights - he's on 16 right now.
        We'll see..

Comment

Working...
        X