Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Memo Heredia Impressed With Lobo Torres, Will Make TMT Debut in November

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Memo Heredia Impressed With Lobo Torres, Will Make TMT Debut in November

It was recently announced that hard hitting super lightweight prospect Jean Carlos "Lobo" Torres (18-0 14 KOs) signed a promotional contract with Floyd Mayweather's Mayweather Promotions. He is managed by the Trujillo Alto, Puerto Rico based Spartan Boxing Club.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That’s was up, Hope PR gets their next star with this guyot berlanga... the sport needs it

Comment

When memo says he's impressed with someone, the translation is, he is impressed with how well their body responds to the pills and special shakes

Comment

Boricua181

Jean Carlos Torres has a real good boxing record, so good that TMT signed him to a contract. I hope that he gets regular work from his new promotional team. TMT has been known to let some of their fighters go without scheduling fights for them. Especially if they've gotten on Floyd's bad side for one reason, or another. It doesn't take much for Floyd to feel disrespected, and want to get even. Anyway they're talking about Torres fighting in November, it'll be the first time I'll see him fight. I'm looking forward to his fight, to see his skill sets. The 140 pound division is full of good fighters, so winning a title won't be easy. We'll see what he's got, and get an idea of what his chances are at becoming a champion.

Comment

Memo Juice in the house.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            Memo Juice in the house.

modern day panama lewis

Comment

Working...
            X