Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo Doubleheader: Top Fighters, Top Trainers Make Their Picks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charlo Doubleheader: Top Fighters, Top Trainers Make Their Picks

Top fighters and trainers shared their thoughts and gave predictions on the two main events headlining the blockbuster CHARLO DOUBLEHEADER this Saturday, September 26, live on SHOWTIME PPV (7 p.m. ET/4 p.m. PT) from Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Conn., in an event presented by Premier Boxing Champions.

[Click Here To Read More]

Both Charlo's for the W's

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      Both Charlo's for the W's
      Both Charlo's get the win for trash talking, it'll be their last PPV event!

Comment

WOW! The experts agree with me, I said Jermall has the easy fight with Sergiy Derevyanchenko. I counted 15 votes for Jermell 'Ironman' Charlo and 13 for Jeison Rosario, in this article. These figures tell us that the pros slightly favor Jermell by 14%.

However, according to FanDuel, Jermell Charlo is listed as the heavy favorite at -550, with Rosario at generous +340.

Meanwhile, Jermall Charlo is listed as the -190 favorite, meaning you'd need to bet $190 to win $100. Sergiy Derevyanchenko is the underdog at +148, which means a $100 bet can net you $148 if he pulls off the upset.

Vegas is underpaying on Jermell and ripping suckers off on a pick on Sergiy Derevyanchenko ; the odds should be reserved : you should be getting +340 on Sergiy Derevyanchenko. However, for those that are picking Jermall, -190 is a great offer.

Comment

Charlo-Rosario deserve to be the main event. This is the biggest fight of the week. 2 fresh and ferocious champ, 3 belt on the line, 1 will be crowned undisputed king at 154! What could be better?

Comment

Bro.

I truly would get this.

But this isn't worth the $75 dollars Showtimes PPV is asking for.

What a shame, I like the Charlo brothers

Comment

Originally posted by Joeboxeo View Post
              Charlo-Rosario deserve to be the main event. This is the biggest fight of the week. 2 fresh and ferocious champ, 3 belt on the line, 1 will be crowned undisputed king at 154! What could be better?
              How would the winner be crowned undisputed? There’s still Teixeira with the WBO Strap.

Comment

Jermall by KO
                Rosario by TKO

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  How would the winner be crowned undisputed? There’s still Teixeira with the WBO Strap.
                  Teixeira is a paper champ... c'mon. He's not a top 5, Charlo is number 1 and Rosario is number 2 by The Ring and ESPN. Teixera is number 10 or maybe 9

Comment

Originally posted by Joeboxeo View Post
                    Teixeira is a paper champ... c'mon. He's not a top 5, Charlo is number 1 and Rosario is number 2 by The Ring and ESPN. Teixera is number 10 or maybe 9
                    The winner of Jermell Charlo vs. Jeison Rosario is lineal champion of 154, nobody is talking about it. I dont even know if the RING Magazine belt is on the line.

Jermell is not getting any respect.

Comment

Working...
                    X