Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roman: I Want A Rematch With Akhmadaliev; I Want Those Titles Back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roman: I Want A Rematch With Akhmadaliev; I Want Those Titles Back

Daniel Roman is determined to win back his titles. To remain in position to earn an opportunity to regain those championships from Murodjon Akhmadaliev, the former IBF/WBA 122-pound champ must get past Juan Carlos Payano. Los Angeles' Roman and Miami's Payano are set to meet Saturday night on the Jermell Charlo-Jeison Rosario undercard at Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Connecticut.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Roman didn't need to take that fight but gave the Uzbek a shot. Let's see what kind of character they have in Uzbekistan. Return the favor and give Roman a rematch or grab a gift and run?

Comment

Originally posted by Phill lynott View Post
      Roman didn't need to take that fight but gave the Uzbek a shot. Let's see what kind of character they have in Uzbekistan. Return the favor and give Roman a rematch or grab a gift and run?
      It wasn't a voluntary defense. MJ was his WBA mando.

Comment

It was Roman mandatory...

However, if Roman wanted the rematch why would he go to the PBC!?? Clearly DAZN did not want to continue to pay Roman.

Comment

His fight with MJ was extremely close and as the champ he should've kept the belts I'm almost positive he was still dealing with his shoulder injury going into that fight but it is what it is hopefully that rematch takes place.

That fight and Mario Barrios needs to give Baytr a rematch as well.

Comment

Working...
          X