Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jack Catterall: Jose Ramirez Must Fight Me or Vacate - I'll Beat Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jack Catterall: Jose Ramirez Must Fight Me or Vacate - I'll Beat Him!

JACK CATTERALL IS all in favour of the prospect of an undisputed world super lightweight blockbuster becoming a reality, but one involving himself and Josh Taylor, rather than Jose Ramirez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Neither Khongsong nor Catterall have done anything to earn #1 positions. Whom has either ever beaten? Typical alphabet nonsense, blocking the fights that the fans want to see. Boxing is slowly killing itself, losing long time fans and failing to recruit new fans.

Comment

Catterall vs Khongsong should’ve fought each other for the right and choosing of the winner between Taylor vs Ramirez

Comment

This is the reason Undisputed don't mean **** anymore these belts make too many hurdles

Comment

Bob Arum said that Ramirez vs Taylor won't happen until crowds are allowed.

So the WBO (with his blessing I'm sure) called for the Catterrall mandatory.

Comment

Originally posted by wildman View Post
            Neither Khongsong nor Catterall have done anything to earn #1 positions. Whom has either ever beaten? Typical alphabet nonsense, blocking the fights that the fans want to see. Boxing is slowly killing itself, losing long time fans and failing to recruit new fans.
            Jack Catterall beat Oscar Amador, a guy with 19 losses in 19 fights. Jack goes on to fight Schwarzkopf, a guy that lost half his fights since 2018 and that puts Jack in the WBO winner bracket.

Comment

Jack Catterall beat Amador, a guy with 19 losses in 19 fights. Jack goes on to fight Schwarzkopf, a guy that lost half his fights since 2018 and that put Jack in the WBO winner bracket. Worst case, we watch Rameriz punch his lungs out.

Comment

El Gato staking his claim. He'll end up with Josh and Jose knocking at his door soon looking to 'fill him in'. #StepBackJack

Comment

Brits are so weird I cant get over it. I've also known them like the back of my hand for over 10 years now.

Comment

VACATE!!! No one wants to see Jack Catterall! Let him fight Liam Paro in a YouTube fight in an alley in London!

Comment

Working...
                    X