Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Charlo, Rosario - Face-Off at Final Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Charlo, Rosario - Face-Off at Final Press Conference

Charlo, Rosario Press Conference Photos Gallery - WBC Middleweight Champion Jermall Charlo and WBC Super Welterweight Champion Jermell Charlo previewed the CHARLO DOUBLEHEADER at final press conferences Wednesday, as they went face to face with the opponents presenting the toughest tests of their careers. (photos by Amanda Westcott)

[Click Here To Read More]

He’s even bigger than Charlo too;

Well this is the Bipolar brother so I hope he gets that a_s tapped! I want it to be a good fight but anyways someone put it on YouTube this MF’er can’t make a dime off me until he changes his attitude.

Comment

Rosario looks a bit weight drained. Hope it's not a factor and he can put up a great fight. He was getting hit by JRock and I'm not sure he can take those shots from Charlo.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
        Well this is the Bipolar brother so I hope he gets that a_s tapped! I want it to be a good fight but anyways someone put it on YouTube this MF’er can’t make a dime off me until he changes his attitude.
        So...you dislike him but you still wanna watch him, smh.

Comment

Let’s go Rosario, humble that boy

Comment

Originally posted by megh50 View Post
            Rosario looks a bit weight drained. Hope it's not a factor and he can put up a great fight. He was getting hit by JRock and I'm not sure he can take those shots from Charlo.
            I was looking at his cheek bones, they look out there quite a bit. His whole physic looks frail under that jogging suit. Hope he isnt weight drained. A few extra bananas and he'll be good. Lots of potassium for the muscles, at least he shouldnt deal with cramps.

Comment

WAR Bannana!

Comment

Boricua181

This might turn out to be the wildest fight of the PPV event this Saturday. The Charlo brothers are arrogant, and resentful, I'm surprised that they haven't had any real serious Legal issues yet. That said they have exceptional boxing skills, and sturdy chins. I can't stand their attitudes, but they can fight with the best of them. The Charlo's opposition is getting considerably stiffer, and they'll soon start losing fights. Their nasty attitudes will be a contributing factor in those losses, due to it's distracting nature. I don't think that these will be the opponents to beat either one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
                  You gotta change your perspective dude. You either love good fighters or you don’t. Don’t bother watching any of his fights and move on.

Comment

Go Banana!

Comment

Working...
                    X