Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vasiliy Lomachenko vs. Teofimo Lopez - Undercard Information

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vasiliy Lomachenko vs. Teofimo Lopez - Undercard Information

The most anticipated fight of the fall - the Oct. 17 lightweight unification showdown between WBC Franchise/WBA/WBO world champion Vasiliy "Loma" Lomachenko and IBF kingpin Teofimo Lopez from the MGM Grand Las Vegas "Bubble"- now has a two-course televised appetizer befitting the occasion.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Boricua181

Finally this should be a fight that will let us know where Edgar Berlanga is at in boxing. His opponent Bellows has never been knocked out, lets see if Berlanga could be the first. I think that Bellows will be the first to make it out of the first round. He appears to be Berlanga's stiffest challenge, in his professional career to date. I think Berlanga will be the first to knockout Bellows, after a contested battle. Berlanga will be moving up to the light heavyweight division before his 20th fight, in a year, and a half. Berlanga hasn't gotten out of the first round in 14 fights, consequently he doesn't have many rounds of experience under his belt. So no one knows if he has any stamina, and endurance to go 4, 6, 8, or 10 rounds. For that reason his promoter has to match him with opponents that will test him to a certain degree, so he can be taken rounds. Once he finally has been taken into deeper waters, then he can challenge for a title. He shouldn't fix, or change what isn't broke. If he continues to knock his opponents out in the first round so be it. The rounds will come in due time, along with the stiffer challengers.
    Last edited by Boricua181; 09-23-2020, 07:46 PM. Reason: I had to add some words to the message.

Comment

Best fight in long time. This will be better than Mayweather vs Canelo.

Comment

Good Card! I think Top Rank and ESPN are doing the best at Showcasing and Building New Stars in the sport by showcasing young talents like Berlanga, Jared Anderson, Xander Zayas, Gab Flores, Duke Ragen and many others early, allowing fans to grow with these young fighters and watch them get better and better and hopefully develop into Stars

Comment

Wow, surprisingly good undercard

Comment

Working...
          X