Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor On Khongsong: I'm Not Gonna Start Underestimating People Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor On Khongsong: I'm Not Gonna Start Underestimating People Now

Josh Taylor is well aware Apinun Khongsong's nearly identical record hasn't been built against the types of opponents the Scottish southpaw has beaten. Other than two boxers who made their pro debuts against him, the Thai contender hasn't faced an undefeated fighter. In his most recent bout, Khongsong knocked out Yosmar Kefi, then 9-11, in the second round in July 2019.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Apinun Khongsong ..never heard of him.
    Dont know if its good or bad.
    We shall see.

Comment

Well said. As long as the dude in front of you has two hands and can punch, he is a threat. However, there are levels to this and Taylor is world-class. Curious to see what Khongsong brings to the table. These Thai guys are usually tough as nails. Sor Rungvisai hadn't fought high-level competition(aside from Cuadras) before he got his shot at Chocolatito and we all know the history from there. You never know with the unknown.

Comment

Originally posted by Griever0730 View Post
        Well said. As long as the dude in front of you has two hands and can punch, he is a threat. However, there are levels to this and Taylor is world-class. Curious to see what Khongsong brings to the table. These Thai guys are usually tough as nails. Sor Rungvisai hadn't fought high-level competition(aside from Cuadras) before he got his shot at Chocolatito and we all know the history from there. You never know with the unknown.
        Couldn't agree more.

We just had huge underdog and "unknown" Beedy push Tug to the very end in a close affair.

As i had said previously, i came to watch Tug do a number on this unknown Beedy and left thinking i had just watched the second coming of Tim Bradley!!

You just never know.
        Last edited by slimPickings; 09-23-2020, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X