Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Showtime's Erickson-Gausha Show Peaked At 155K Viewers; Averaged 122K

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Showtime's Erickson-Gausha Show Peaked At 155K Viewers; Averaged 122K

Viewership of Showtime's main event Saturday night was partially reflective of the mostly tactical, uneventful nature of Erickson Lubin's victory over Terrell Gausha. Nielsen Media Research released figures Tuesday that indicated an average of 116,000 viewers watched the 12-round bout between Lubin and Gausha. The 24-year-old Lubin (23-1, 16 KOs) overcame momentary trouble when Gausha (21-2-1, 10 KOs) buzzed him with a right hand in the 10th round and won a unanimous decision 118-110, 116-112 and 115-113 in the third bout Showtime televised from Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Connecticut.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Damn, even Fish eyes' shows have better ratings. Kinda feel sorry for Rosario and D-chenko. Looks like they gonna fight for peanuts.

Comment

Why didn’t Showtime allow the fake crowd soundtrack like Fox PBC?

Showtime is stupid. Lol.

This proves that the soundtracks are fake. Showtime probably has standards, integrity. The ESPN+ “real crowd” is all fake. Can’t believe networks would promote that stuff. Technically fraud... unless of course they justify it like sitcoms (with the non live audience) soundtrack

Comment

Damn, midnight infomercials have higher ratings.

Comment

"The overall average viewership of Showtime’s telecast Saturday night, which spanned more than three hours, was 122,000. That was the smallest audience for any of its three broadcasts since Showtime started televising boxing again August 1, following a 4½-month break caused by the COVID-19 pandemic."

That's awful, and the main event was just as awful! I wish Boots could get on the Wilder vs. Fury III PPV! He needs some shine! Thurman vs. Ennis! MAN UP!

Comment

100K viewers on free showtime, and now they wanna do a PPV?!?! (All this while UFC got a crazy PPV fight this week too?!)

Atleast last week i was able to stream both UFC & Boxing on different Devices, this weekend will be a no go and might be the first time I actually go with watching UFC over Boxing.

Maybe when they get 70K PPV buys the sport will actually fix some things up. But then again Charlos might be happy with 70K, since 70,000 x 75 = 5.2 mill. They both walk out with extra 1-2 mill and leave the rest to showtime.

Comment

Originally posted by Joviready View Post
              100K viewers on free showtime, and now they wanna do a PPV?!?! (All this while UFC got a crazy PPV fight this week too?!)

Atleast last week i was able to stream both UFC & Boxing on different Devices, this weekend will be a no go and might be the first time I actually go with watching UFC over Boxing.

Maybe when they get 70K PPV buys the sport will actually fix some things up. But then again Charlos might be happy with 70K, since 70,000 x 75 = 5.2 mill. They both walk out with extra 1-2 mill and leave the rest to showtime.
              Do come along young man, Ufc fans are not boxing fans. Most Ufc fans are silver spoon subburnanites too scared to go into the inner cities. However I will concede that Ufc does have its fair share of trailer park fans too if I’m honest.
              Rest assured that the average boxing fan doesn’t know who the hell is fighting on Ufc this weekend. Boxing fans arnt hipster millennials

Comment

Doesn't help that it was boring for 3/4 of the fight.

Comment

Well the main event was mostly a stinker and only Ennis impressed me. He should headline the next ShoBox event.

Comment

Those are not good numbers at all.
                    Especially with Boots opening the show with fireworks. Lubin looked flat, wonder if that caused the viral downspin.

Comment

Working...
                    X