Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo: My Toughest Fight Was Korobov On Date Jermell Got Robbed Of His Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo: My Toughest Fight Was Korobov On Date Jermell Got Robbed Of His Title

The last time that Jermall and Jermell Charlo shared a card, they were left with what both believe to be the toughest fights of their respective careers. For Jermell, that December 2018 night resulted in the lone loss of his career-a highly questionable 12-round decision in favor of Tony Harrison to end his first junior middleweight title reign. The bout served as the chief support of the first Premier Boxing Champions (PBC) on Fox telecast since the two parties entered a lucrative, long-term deal.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No, you both lost that night.

Comment

Korobov won that fight against Jermall Charlo. Also, Jermell Charlo was robbed of his title.

Comment

Jermell lost his fight for sure and Jermall deserved his victory, though it was a close fight.

Comment

now jermall finds himself stepping into the ring with an even tougher slavic fighter

Comment

They both loss that night but honestly who cares, boxing is a joke now. The most exciting boxers of the last generation, GGG, Stevenson, Kovalev, Beterbiev, Pacquiao, Floyd, I followed that **** for 10 years, and it all went nowhere. Now this generation the boxers aren't even half as exciting. But ****, even if they were, that's my point. This **** going nowhere whether they exciting or not. GGG had the talent to be champ at 154, 160, 168, and 175, instead he never even got undisputed at 160, and never won a title nowhere else. Kovalev, Stevenson, and Beterbiev all had the talent to be undisputed at 175, and all had the talent to beat the least active or interesting boxer in the division, Ward, but instead, none of them got undisputed, and none of them beat Ward.

Pacquiao and Floyd, we already know how they both marinated that fight for 10 years and ruined the entire era at welterweight, we don't even got to say no more **** about that.

So that's my point. No matter how exciting a new stock is that your stock broker is offering you, if every other exciting stock they offered you the last 10 years ended up having zero value, why would you care about their new stock that they're offering you? No matter how exciting it looks, you got to figure, it is also going to be worthless in the end.

Comment

Lol Korobov didn't beat Jermall. Calm your little gay asses down now. Christ....

Comment

Mat Korobov's chin held up well against Mall's sharp continuous straight-right hand. The judges must of been persuaded by Mall's clean solid well placed punches.

In this gif, I highlight Mall's execution of the right hand on Korobov in the seventh round. Jermall works off Mat's defensive impulse, namely his active probing lead left hand, to set this lovely cross.

Mall knows that Korobov will try to offset any momentum with his ( Korobov ) long piercing left arm and parry oncoming attacks. Jermall gives Mat a false sense of security by allowing Korobov to make contact with Mall's misleading left hand. To make this hidden-attack even more convincing, Mall halts his forward-movement after employing a variety of feints.

However, Mat Korobov does not realize that Mall is drawing a rhythm and pattern than he ( Mall ) intends to exploit. I was surprised that Mat took these right hands throughout the fight without hitting the floor once.

Comment

Your twin was the scapegoat. Both of them lost that night but Alan Haymon didn't want the nightmare of the Fox debut card having both guys lose.

Comment

“Jermell got robbed” - Lmao!! Lions Only CRY in the ring on national TV!!!!!😢

Comment

Working...
                    X