Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shannon Briggs: Jones Having Second Thoughts? Tag Me In - I'll Fight Tyson!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shannon Briggs: Jones Having Second Thoughts? Tag Me In - I'll Fight Tyson!

Former WBO heavyweight champion Shannon Briggs is ready and willing to come in on late notice to fight Mike Tyson. 54-year-old Tyson, a former undisputed heavyweight champion, is scheduled to return to the ring on November 28th, in the main event of a pay-per-view card.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Enter Brooklyn Briggs and let him knock Tyson out. Then drop Jones Jr to the co-feature and let him fight Toney or Montell again.

Comment

Briggs would need to juice up to ridiculous puffy standards again to even think about it, and then he'd be winded from the walk to the ring. He would have to make the fight a snooze-fest by hugging Tyson for all 8 rounds or else risk getting his torso carved out before having his chin cracked.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigchip View Post
        Enter Brooklyn Briggs and let him knock Tyson out. Then drop Jones Jr to the co-feature and let him fight Toney or Montell again.
        James Toney is my favorite fighter of all time, but clearly you have not seen him lately if this is your suggestion.

Leave James Toney out of this !

Comment

I think Briggs would KO Jones and stop Tyson.

Comment

Briggs ain’t nobody fuking wit U

We all no you and Big Baby Miller on the same type of juice! Get the hell outta here

Comment

Originally posted by Brassangel View Post
              Briggs would need to juice up to ridiculous puffy standards again to even think about it, and then he'd be winded from the walk to the ring. He would have to make the fight a snooze-fest by hugging Tyson for all 8 rounds or else risk getting his torso carved out before having his chin cracked.
              dude Tyson is 54 and hasn't fought in 15 years, and he was already shot to bits back then

Briggs (while also shot) was still active in 2016 and was KOing bums left and right in his quest to get Wlad's attention

also, Briggs is a real hard punching hw and quite the durable guy, unlike ol' glass jawed Roy.

If anyone would be in danger of getting iced in the fight, it would be Tyson

Comment

Let’s go champ!!! I go where you go, I eat what you eat!!!!

Comment

He can fight Whyte. Both can juice without limit

Comment

Briggs would murder Tyson. He was fighting and winning in 2016, and he was world heavyweight champion more recently (2007) than Tyson was getting ko'd by bums (2004-2005). Not to mention he's six years younger and has been in the gym consistently.

What we really need to see is Briggs in BKFC. He signed a contract and I think he'd ice any heavyweight on their roster. Their world champ is Joey Beltran, who is 18-15-0-1 in MMA and 3-1-1-0 in bare knuckle.

Comment

Working...
                    X