Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Roy Jones Jr. Putting in Work For Mike Tyson Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Roy Jones Jr. Putting in Work For Mike Tyson Clash

Former four division champion Roy Jones Jr. is training hard with coach Tom Yankello in Pennsylvania, as he prepares for a scheduled fight with Mike Tyson. Jones, 51-years-old, will face the 54-year-old former undisputed heavyweight champion on November 28, in an eight round exhibition that will headline a pay-per-view event.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Old Roy Jones starts resembling Iran Barkley.

Comment

Looking jacked.

Comment

I just don't want to see Jones hurt. If they play by the script, he shouldn't be. Just never know with Mike's unpredictability and not sticking to the script attitude.

Comment

he look's slow as hell in those photo's

Comment

Wow I can’t believe I got Roy’s attention, do it again now do it again way to validate me Roy. Also I can’t believe he got the cheapest trainer he could find why would he use a middle school basketball coach as his trainer he must be cheap though.

Comment

Smh

Roy working out with a high school basketball coach.

Comment

lol Tyson is gonna add Roy to his highlight reel collection, Mike could have those socker bopper gloves and he still would fold Roy like clean laundry!

Comment

Roy wants to be cabbaged. If Enzo Mac can put Roy to sleep, even a half tap from Mike will veg him.

Comment

I see Roy with someone I know well,

May 7th of 1996 I fought that guy with you with all them dam tattoos; Paul Spadafora! I still haven’t seen or got a copy of the fight hook a brother up Pittsburgh Kid; Fitgodsway@yahoo is my email.

Comment

Working...
                    X