No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Nyambayar Edges Cobia Breedy in WBC Eliminator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Nyambayar Edges Cobia Breedy in WBC Eliminator

Nyambayar, Breedy Fight Photos Gallery - Mohegan Sun, CT. - In a WBC featherweight eliminator, Olympic silver medal winner Tugstsogt "King Tug" Nyambayar (12-1, 9 KOs) won a tough twelve round split decision over previously undefeated Cobia Breedy (15-1, 5 KOs). The scores were 115-111 for Breedy, 114-112 for Nyambayar, 114-113 for Nyambayar. (photos by Amanda Westcott)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Scorecards were ****ing whack, but Tug needs to fight a full 12. He takes breaks in the middle rounds. Like he's worried about burning out.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      Scorecards were ****ing whack, but Tug needs to fight a full 12. He takes breaks in the middle rounds. Like he's worried about burning out.
      Not got around to watching it yet. Was Breedy robbed?

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        No, but he made a very good account of himself. I mean he was wasn’t so good that he won 9 rounds like that one judge had it but he came back from a deep hole in the cards early and made it very close and competitive. I had it a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxxymcboxface View Post
          No, but he made a very good account of himself. I mean he was wasn’t so good that he won 9 rounds like that one judge had it but he came back from a deep hole in the cards early and made it very close and competitive. I had it a draw.
          Fair enough mate... I’ll try and catch up on all the action after work tomorrow.

Comment

I had it 7-5 Tug or 6-6 on rounds but Tug had 2 knockdowns.

Scorecards came back 114-112, 114-113, 111-115.

Comment

Best fight of the night, Nyambayar vs Galahad for the WBC title should be next since Russell
              Likely is fighting Fortuna next and moving up to 135!

Breedy can make some noise and maybe one day be a champion!

Comment

Russell Jr doesn't need to fight him again and he is likely moving up so it will be King Tug vs Jessie Magdaleno most likely for the Vacant WBC which I'm assuming is why Magdaleno walked way from the WBO opportunity with Navarate
                Last edited by sicko; 09-20-2020, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Not at all. I gave Breedy 3 rounds, and he got knocked down twice. One of the judges somehow managed to score it 115-111 Breedy...

Comment

Breedy has 0 power but he makes up for it by being a busy-bee

Comment

Working...
                    X