Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jaron Ennis Crushes Juan Carlos Abreu in Six Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jaron Ennis Crushes Juan Carlos Abreu in Six Rounds

Ennis, Abreu Fight Photos Gallery - Mohegan Sun, CT. - Hot welterweight contender Jaron Ennis (26-0, 24 KOs) dropped Juan Carlos Abreu (23-6-1, 21 KOs) three times before the fight was waved off in the sixth round. (photos by Amanda Westcott)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Man Ennis is looking good, even though we know Abreua is on his last leg. Dude needs to step up the competition asap. I would like to see him vs Ugas, Figueroa, James, or Redkach. Someone in that neighborhood anyhow. He's got skills from what I see. He passes the eye ball test.

Comment

Boricua181

Jaron Ennis really put it on Juan Abreu, and was the first one to stop him.
      Abreu could've come in 10, 15, even 20 pounds heavier, and it wouldn't have prevented him from getting knocked out. Ennis next fight should be against a top 10 fighter in the welterweight division. He was actually ready for that type a challenge two, or three fights ago. I'm looking forward to seeing him compete with the best in his division. After everything was said, and done Abreu didn't belong in the same ring with Ennis.

Comment

Boots got the most aggressive punch exhalation sound I've heard lately

Comment

Boots Innis = Must see tv.

Too bad Abreu was docked 20% of his purse for coming in over weight.
          That is money he could have saved by making weight with the SAME outcome.
          Bad move on his part!

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
            Man Ennis is looking good, even though we know Abreua is on his last leg. Dude needs to step up the competition asap. I would like to see him vs Ugas, Figueroa, James, or Redkach. Someone in that neighborhood anyhow. He's got skills from what I see. He passes the eye ball test.
            The thing is most of those guy will not be willing to risk their ranking position to fight Boots.

Maybe Dulorme, now that he lost his last fight and dropped in the rankings, would be willing to fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
              Jaron Ennis really put it on Juan Abreu, and was the first one to stop him.
              Abreu could've come in 10, 15, even 20 pounds heavier, and it wouldn't have prevented him from getting knocked out. Ennis next fight should be against a top 10 fighter in the welterweight division. He was actually ready for that type a challenge two, or three fights ago. I'm looking forward to seeing him compete with the best in his division. After everything was said, and done Abreu didn't belong in the same ring with Ennis.
              True indeed. I gotcha with a green k

Comment

That Uppercut was Perfection!

Comment

Abreu just got out of jail and he looked like it lol, during interviews he literally spoke losing and getting KOd into into existence
                  Last edited by uppercut510; 09-20-2020, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Hell yeah - should be some new faces to WW now that boxing is back. He looks pretty big though, saw a couple others posting he may not last for much longer there. Hopefully, they can get the opponent they need to get more eyes on this guy.

Comment

Working...
                    X