Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tug Nyambayar: I Knew It Was Close, Surprised It Was Split Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tug Nyambayar: I Knew It Was Close, Surprised It Was Split Decision

Mohegan Sun, CT - In the Showtime televised co-main event, a twelve round WBC featherweight title eliminator, Mongolian Olympic silver-medalist Tugstsogt Nyambayar (12-1, 9 KOs) rode two early knockdowns to win a highly competitive split-decision over Barbadian Cobia Breedy (15-1, 5 KOs), setting up a possible rematch with WBC featherweight world champion Gary Russell Jr.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nyambayar has an extra gear but he needs a coach that can get it out of him, Breedy was unexpectedly very good and would like to see more of him, reminds me of Timothy Bradley!

Let’s be honest without the knockdowns, Breedy would’ve gotten either a draw or split decision win his way!

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
      Nyambayar has an extra gear but he needs a coach that can get it out of him, Breedy was unexpectedly very good and would like to see more of him, reminds me of Timothy Bradley!

Let’s be honest without the knockdowns, Breedy would’ve gotten either a draw or split decision win his way!
      Two cups of Timothy Bradley and half a cup of Meldrick Taylor. Guy is super fast and probably a little more aggressive than he should be. Hella exciting though. I figured Tug was just gonna roll over this guy.

Comment

Breedy is a born fighter.
        I loved every bit of his natural fighting instincts.
        And yes he was a bit overly aggressive at the beginning and that cost him those 2 knockdowns and the fight.
        I came to watch Tug and went away highly impressed with Breedy instead.
        I hope he gets another chance.

Comment

Originally posted by slimPickings View Post
          Breedy is a born fighter.
          I loved every bit of his natural fighting instincts.
          And yes he was a bit overly aggressive at the beginning and that cost him those 2 knockdowns and the fight.
          I came to watch Tug and went away highly impressed with Breedy instead.
          I hope he gets another chance.
          This right here!!! I personally expected a early knockout and before the fight was over was rooting for Breedy to win. Great character that guy has. He fell short early and dug deep to redeem himself. Great showing from a class act IMO

Comment

Working...
          X