Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Showtime's Espinoza on Covid-19 Battle: 'I Was Dead To The World at That Point'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Showtime's Espinoza on Covid-19 Battle: 'I Was Dead To The World at That Point'

Showtime Sports president and general manager Stephen Espinoza, who has overseen the network's sports programming, including its boxing franchise, since 2011, gets numerous calls, texts and emails on any given day. But those who were trying to get in touch with him this past spring were met largely with silence.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Everybody has gotten it or will get it. I’ve had it twice. First back in February, and then second time from sparring in June. Second time wasn’t as bad. Though first time it lasted about a week, but was about the same as the flu.

I’m ready for a third when ready, though I think my body knows how to handle it. I also do believe the research that the virus has mutated to different strains.

I guess the moral of the story is that Espinosa is still a weasel.

Comment

I didnt know weasels got Civid too.

Comment

And yet we're told some people don't even know they have it, and go thorough the rigors of camp and weight draining without so much as a sniffle.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Broker View Post
          Everybody has gotten it or will get it. I’ve had it twice. First back in February, and then second time from sparring in June. Second time wasn’t as bad. Though first time it lasted about a week, but was about the same as the flu.

I’m ready for a third when ready, though I think my body knows how to handle it. I also do believe the research that the virus has mutated to different strains.

I guess the moral of the story is that Espinosa is still a weasel.
          Your T Cells and memory B cells recognise and deal with it a second time. Alot of the tests are clearly wrong though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
            Your T Cells and memory B cells recognise and deal with it a second time. Alot of the tests are clearly wrong though.
            I never took the tests. But I know I had it in February cause I never felt like that before. Also as I’ve mentioned before months back, my son was tested at that time for symptoms of a severe cold or flu; “Beta Virus” which is part of the Corona virus family. Back then there weren’t coronavirus test kits in the market.

Life must go on, so I’m not worried about. I just respect the awareness of masks like everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Broker View Post
              I never took the tests. But I know I had it in February cause I never felt like that before. Also as I’ve mentioned before months back, my son was tested at that time for symptoms of a severe cold or flu; “Beta Virus” which is part of the Corona virus family. Back then there weren’t coronavirus test kits in the market.

Life must go on, so I’m not worried about. I just respect the awareness of masks like everyone else.
              Good luck to you mate, don't forget your vitamin D, it's got some good benefits.

Comment

President said it will be gone by summer so everyone will have liberty, maybe the best liberty in history. He thinks Espinoza is a fake dirty Mexican, proly a Democrat tryin to make him look bad. The other guy, not the pizza guy that faked his death but the guy that said "big, hairy men" might infiltrate homeless shelters for women...Ben Carson. Ben is not a fan of hairy Mexicans...just sayn Ben is a smart guy, he knows about stuff. Ben knows about guys like Espinosa, according to Ben he once carried a knife, they called him blade when he got in deadly knife fights. Bens the best, he doesn't sell pizza but he'll eat pizza if it's vegetarian.
                Last edited by factsarenice; 09-20-2020, 02:40 PM.

Comment

CV is a smokescreen for more control/surveillance.

Espinoza is a lying weasel that's all I have to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
                    Good luck to you mate, don't forget your vitamin D, it's got some good benefits.
                    3 grams of Vitamin C daily as well, boosts the immune system and may be the single best natural defense against Covid, etc., as far as supplements.

Comment

Working...
                    X