Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jose Pedraza Busts Up Javier Molina, Wins Wide Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jose Pedraza Busts Up Javier Molina, Wins Wide Decision

Pedraza, Molina Fight Photos Gallery - Jose Pedraza's second appearance in the MGM Grand "Bubble" resulted in yet another victory, as the Puerto Rican former two-weight world champion bested fellow 2008 Olympian Javier Molina via unanimous decision (99-91 and 98-92 2x) in the junior welterweight main event. (photos by Mikey Williams)
    [Click Here To Read More]

As if Pedraza is a kind of Dementor who sucked skills and soul from Loma in their fight. Since then unlike others Loma's preys he got better and better while all the others (Rigo, Walters, Roman Rocky,even can add Sosa) got looses after looses.

Maybe this guy who enters a ring only once a year after Loma... what is his name.. emm... who says pah-pah-pah while shooting jabs... whatever his name is, maybe he knows something and passes all the fights for a reason But Pedraza sucks soul stronger than Loma.

Comment

Boricua181

Pedraza looked great out boxing, and constantly hurting Molina throughout their match. The beat down was so thorough, it was pitiful to watch after just a few rounds. It's a tribute to LesPierre, and Molina that they made it to the final bell in Pedraza's last two wins. Pedraza looks strong at 140, and I think he would even be stronger at 147, adding that extra knockout power. He's not going to make that move up for another year, or two if at all. If he wins his next fight he'll either be Champion, or ready to challenge either one of the title holders at 140.

Comment

I'm a sniper fan. He's been carrying PR boxing since Verdejo took all the credit. Just the same, this guy was retired for his lack of skill. Never heard of him. We know the Sniper has B class whooped, moving into the A class isn't so easy. I like his skill and dedication, but he needs to beat Zapeda, or Tank, or Loma level.

Comment

Pedraza vs the winner of Saucedo and Barboza make it happen.

Comment

I guess back to packing Lucky Charms for Molina

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
              I guess back to packing Lucky Charms for Molina
              Nah, he can still fight

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                I'm a sniper fan. He's been carrying PR boxing since Verdejo took all the credit. Just the same, this guy was retired for his lack of skill. Never heard of him. We know the Sniper has B class whooped, moving into the A class isn't so easy. I like his skill and dedication, but he needs to beat Zapeda, or Tank, or Loma level.
                Obviously he can`t. Lomachenko and Davis are higher level.

Pedraza moved up because he can`t beat top 135 guys. Well, I doubt he can beat 140 champs either.

Comment

Working...
                X