Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Efe Ajagba Lackluster in Decision Win Over Rice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Efe Ajagba Lackluster in Decision Win Over Rice

Ajagba, Rice Fight Photos Gallery - The knockout didn't come as expected, but Efe Ajagba's Top Rank debut ended with his hand raised. Ajagba (14-0, 11 KOs) notched a 10-round unanimous decision over Jonnie Rice (13-6-1, 9 KOs) in the co-feature, controlling the distance with his jab as he cruised to victory by scores of 99-91 2x and 98-92. (photos by Mikey Williams)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Taken on Johnnie Rice like he don't got a worry in the world and maybe he don't. Gettn ready for Fury.
    Last edited by factsarenice; 09-20-2020, 08:43 AM. Reason: Spelling of course

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
      Taken on Johnnie Rice like he don't got a worry in the world and maybe he don't. Gettn ready for Fury.
      Rice came in career high shape ,posters are down playing him because they bought into the hype . The reality is Ajagba looked good with better head movement though he stopped that in late rounds but that’s why he’s a prospect,I don’t think they understand this .

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
        Rice came in career high shape ,posters are down playing him because they bought into the hype . The reality is Ajagba looked good with better head movement though he stopped that in late rounds but that’s why he’s a prospect,I don’t think they understand this .
        Yes and prospects shouldn`t talk like they are ready for champions, because they are not.

Comment

Both Makhmudov and Mckean kod Rice. I'd like to see these vs Ajagba/Yoka. The overall winner vs Fury after he beats Wilder and AJ.

Comment

Efe is a poor man's Wilder.. Ajagba doesn't have the power everyone speaks of, Deontay Wilder was destroying this level of opposition with no struggling.

Comment

To be fair to Ajagba that was his 14th fight and Wilder fought a guy who lost his last 7 and hadn't won for 2 years for his 23rd fight in Owen Beck. So yeah Wilder destroyed his early opposition but it was joke level compared to every other decent heavyweight and that's being kind.

Not impressed by Ajabe though.

Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
              Efe is a poor man's Wilder.. Ajagba doesn't have the power everyone speaks of, Deontay Wilder was destroying this level of opposition with no struggling.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                Yes and prospects shouldn`t talk like they are ready for champions, because they are not.
                Prospects and anyone else can say whatever they want. Who are you to decide otherwise?

Comment

Boricua181

Ajagba didn't really look good in this particular fight, it doesn't look like he'll ever win a title at this point. It's still early in his career, but there are flaws in his style that will cost him in the not to distant future. Thats just my opinion, due to what I've observed in his fights up to this point. He gets caught to often, has been dropped already, and that's what I base my assessment on.

Comment

Mr nobody fighting Mr nobody

Another hype job. Ajagba is an average journeyman. Not skilled, not refined, not drawing attention. His claim that he will school Joshua is grossly unsubstantiated. In fact he's a whyte sort of thing and I mean that as an offence, that's how bad he is. Same **** of dubois, whyte and chisora combined. Big dossers

Comment

Working...
                    X