Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nyambayar Drops Breedy Twice, Wins Split Decision in Tough Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nyambayar Drops Breedy Twice, Wins Split Decision in Tough Fight

Tugstsogt Nyambayar didn't get the knockout that seemed inevitable early in his fight with Cobia Breedy on Saturday night. That failure nearly cost Nyambayar dearly. The Mongolian featherweight contender barely beat Breedy by split decision in the second
    [Click Here To Read More]

That Breedy card made no damn sense

Comment

Breedy IMPRESSED me!!

Call him the 2nd coming of Timothy Bradley.
      Tough.Tough.Fighter.

Comment

Idec how did you score it?

Comment

Breedy can come again, tough guy, gave a good account of himself. I'd like to see Breedy vs Tyler McCreary

Comment

Also, I hope GRJ vacates and moves up and Tug gets a shot at the vacant belt

Comment

The Tim Bradley clone was good. Not as good as the real thing but definitely a very decent fighter.

Comment

just rewatched it, nyambayar looked pretty awful. Just wasnt letting his hands go, cant deal with movement at all, was waiting around a lot, allowed Breedy to outwork him.
                Showed no real urgency throughout the fight and when he did, he just worked for 1-2 spurts and then takes off the rest of the round.

Comment

Working...
                X