Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abreu: I Just Got Out Of Jail, How Can Ennis Put Any Fear Into Me?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Abreu: I Just Got Out Of Jail, How Can Ennis Put Any Fear Into Me?

If there is one thing that Juan Carlos Abreu has made abundantly clear throughout this promotion, is that nothing will faze him. The veteran fringe contender from Dominican Republic proved it in his eagerness to take on unbeaten welterweight Jaron Ennis (25-0, 23KOs), who has found increasing difficulty in securing opponents on his rise through the ranks. The battle-tested Abreu was more than happy to take that call, even if not as willing to follow the rules as he missed weight by more than three pounds at Friday's official weigh-in.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That's ridiculous on the face of it. He didn't volunteer to go to jail and Jail doesn't make anybody braver.

Comment

sounds like "things" might've happened to him in jail

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
        That's ridiculous on the face of it. He didn't volunteer to go to jail and Jail doesn't make anybody braver.
        You been to jail?

Comment

Explains it. Dude was in terrible shape. Here I thought Ennis and co. Were actually trying to take a serious step up.

Comment

Working...
          X