Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ajagba: Time Away From Ring Was Frustrating, Hurts To Not Be Able To Do Something You Love

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ajagba: Time Away From Ring Was Frustrating, Hurts To Not Be Able To Do Something You Love

Even during a pandemic, Efe Ajagba managed to accomplish everything that a boxer can get done in order to stay ready for a fight. All that he needed was for the phone to ring. "Even though I haven't been in the ring, I have done everything to stay in shape," Ajagba told BoxingScene.com of how he has spent the past six months. "I have been training a lot. We have done a lot of sparring, a lot of swimming, a lot of jogging.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ajagba said Coach Kay is good for him but I doubt that. After 13 fights, the coach should've turned him into a moving machine. Ajagba is very strong but lack movement. He need to learn to move swiftly.

Comment

Originally posted by Slimpack View Post
      Ajagba said Coach Kay is good for him but I doubt that. After 13 fights, the coach should've turned him into a moving machine. Ajagba is very strong but lack movement. He need to learn to move swiftly.
      Wouldn't that be Ronnie Shields' fault as he was his trainer until now?

Ajagba has a ton to learn for sure. I don't know if his ceiling is that high though.

'

Comment

Ajagba leaving PBC is good for a fast track, had he stayed he would have been another Wilder and now you can’t get away with that without being ridiculed with social media all over which is going into your 30 something fight to step it up he’s already created the name the one and only ,the question is will he slip up ? He will have less protection with match making .

Rice isn’t a push over and fought pulverizers himself with Mahkmudov and Mckean ,this could be good but I hope Efe walks through him as he should if he’s that guy .
        Last edited by REDEEMER; 09-19-2020, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
          Ajagba leaving PBC is good for a fast track, had he stayed he would have been another Wilder and now you can’t get away with that without being ridiculed with social media all over which is going into your 30 something fight to step it up he’s already created the name the one and only ,the question is will he slip up ? He will have less protection with match making .

Rice isn’t a push over and fought pulverizers himself with Mahkmudov and Mckean ,this could be good but I hope Efe walks through him as he should if he’s that guy .
          Maybe Hrgovic needs to go to Top Rank then

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            Maybe Hrgovic needs to go to Top Rank then
            Hrgovic already fought Molina in less fights and is highly ranked so ......Hunter declined to fight Hrgovic which would have got him even closer to a mandatory elimination.

Efe has no real ranking of importance right now . When does he fight ?

Comment

Working...
            X