Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Ajagba vs. Rice, Ramirez vs. Caraballo - Ready To Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Ajagba vs. Rice, Ramirez vs. Caraballo - Ready To Fight

Ajagba vs. Rice, Ramirez vs. Caraballo Weights Photos Gallery - Former two-weight world champion Jose "Sniper" Pedraza continues his quest for another world title against 2008 U.S. Olympian Javier "El Intocable" Molina in a 10-round junior welterweight main event Saturday, Sept. 19 from the MGM Grand Conference Center. (photos by Mikey Williams).
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 07-31-2021, 09:08 PM.

Boricua181

Ramirez might get surprised once again, he's moving a little to fast at this point in his career. I realize that he wants to see if he can as good, or better than Stevenson did against Caraballo. If he dose do as well, or better against Caraballo, than Stevenson did then I stand corrected. I don't think that'll be the case, if Caraballo can keep up with Ramirez, there can be another upset loss for the two time Olympic Champion. In the next 24 hours we'll know what the outcome was. Ramirez looked very good his last fight out, but Caraballo will be his best opponent to date in the professional ranks.

Comment

Wishing Ajagba the best!

Comment

Working...
      X