No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bilal Fawaz Inks Agreement With MTK Global

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bilal Fawaz Inks Agreement With MTK Global

MTK Global has announced the signing of inspiring boxer Bilal Fawaz ahead of his plans to turn professional. Fawaz has overcome incredible adversity in his life, beginning when he was born in Nigeria in 1988 to a Lebanese father and Beninese mother. Being born in Nigeria does not automatically result in citizenship.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I know bilal personally and im happy for him. He won so much medals for england at amateur level but they brutally betrayed by not allowing him to turn pro he was the best of the bunch of joshua campbell etc.They let him at 32 now i fear its too late

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
      I know bilal personally and im happy for him. He won so much medals for england at amateur level but they brutally betrayed by not allowing him to turn pro he was the best of the bunch of joshua campbell etc.They let him at 32 now i fear its too late
      It's so sad, I used to speak with him years ago and he still wanted to go to the Olympics, Frank Warren and Barry McGuigan were actively asking for a work permit so he could turn pro and they refused.

Comment

Working...
      X