No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Efe Ajagba: Excited To Be Back Again Doing What I Love

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Efe Ajagba: Excited To Be Back Again Doing What I Love

Efe Ajagba can't predict what it will feel like to be in the ring following the longest inactive stretch of his young career. All he knows is that he will finally return home. "This is boxing, this is my life," Ajagba told BoxingScene.com ahead of his upcoming fight versus Jonathan Rice, which takes place this Saturday live on ESPN+ from The Bubble in Las Vegas. "I'm excited to be back again doing what I love."
    [Click Here To Read More]

Beat of luck young man, looking forward to seeing you fight again in ESPN or the ESPN+ app!

Comment

"Excited to be back again, doing what I love" yes you love to KO bums

Comment

Watch out for Raphael Akpejiori, another big Nigerian who's come to America for some good fights.

Comment

Originally posted by SN!PER View Post
          Watch out for Raphael Akpejiori, another big Nigerian who's come to America for some good fights.
          That guy has terrible balance and is wide open to get clocked , he was getting wobbled by a short fat journey man a few months ago, . not even Wilder looked that bad early on besides getting decked in his 13th fight and nearly losing ,but I don’t think this guy goes far at all . They will protect him for sure he’s a knockout waiting to happen I think that’s why he’s rushing for title shot name calling out guys to try and weave in there .
          Last edited by REDEEMER; 09-18-2020, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X