Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ohara Davies: I'm Going in There To Destroy Tyrone McKenna!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ohara Davies: I'm Going in There To Destroy Tyrone McKenna!

Ohara Davies has accused Tyrone McKenna of going quiet over the last few months with Davies insisting it's because the Belfast man knows he'll be getting beat in their Golden Contract super-lightweight final.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I think Ohara beats him

Ohara isn’t quite good enough for the world scene but definitely better than average domestic level fighters and puts a beating on them usually.

McKenna has no power which isn’t going to be good trying to keep away a big puncher like Ohara

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
      I think Ohara beats him

Ohara isn’t quite good enough for the world scene but definitely better than average domestic level fighters and puts a beating on them usually.

McKenna has no power which isn’t going to be good trying to keep away a big puncher like Ohara
      Ohara lost to miguel vasquez who has zero power, he even admitted he lost. horribile robbery.

Comment

Ohara knows all about gobbing off and looking like an idiot afterwards. He's not a bad fighter, but nowhere near as good as he thinks he is. He has a long reach, a good straight right, and can up and go to Spain quicker than your average fighter that's for sure..

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          Ohara lost to miguel vasquez who has zero power, he even admitted he lost. horribile robbery.
          I think he was injured in that fight. It was a bad decision.

McKenna robbed Mimoune but was harshly defeated by Jack Catterall. Jack Catterall and Ohara Davies brutally robbed me of 36 mins of my life and I’ll struggle to forgive either of them for that fight

Comment

I backed Vazquez on points, I was so p***ed off with that decision.

McKenna got given a gift against Mimoune too.

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
              I think he was injured in that fight. It was a bad decision.

McKenna robbed Mimoune but was harshly defeated by Jack Catterall. Jack Catterall and Ohara Davies brutally robbed me of 36 mins of my life and I’ll struggle to forgive either of them for that fight
              Yeah that fight was terrible.

Did you think McKenna beat Catterall? I had Catterall winning by about 3-4 rounds I think.

Comment

Yeah that was a bad decision but Ohara did have a genuine injury.

But mainly my point is Ohara has never usually has much trouble with average domestic level fighters. I think he has more than enough to beat McKenna, it’s just he will fall short again when he goes past that level. Unless I’m really underestimating McKenna.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                  Yeah that fight was terrible.

Did you think McKenna beat Catterall? I had Catterall winning by about 3-4 rounds I think.
                  I didn’t score but I came away thinking JC looked disappointing and it could have gone either way. Seems a long time ago now though!

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
                    I didn’t score but I came away thinking JC looked disappointing and it could have gone either way. Seems a long time ago now though!
                    Fair enough mate...

Comment

Working...
                    X