Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Sr. Sends Message of Support To Recovering Ricardo Mayorga

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chavez Sr. Sends Message of Support To Recovering Ricardo Mayorga

Former two division world champion Ricardo Mayorga has begun to show signs of improvement, after spending a few weeks in the Como Las Aguilas Rehabilitation Center in Nicaragua. Mayorga had been dealing with his addictions to drugs and alcohol and received assistance from his close friend and former world champion Rosendo Alvarez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

JCC vs Mayorga, winner gets a rematch with ODLH

Comment

Classy stuff, I know a few who have struggled with substance abuse and know that support helps them tremendously. Keep fighting Mayorga you can beat it.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
        Classy stuff, I know a few who have struggled with substance abuse and know that support helps them tremendously. Keep fighting Mayorga you can beat it.
        LOL you sure you aren't talking about yourself? user name checks out

Comment

Hope Mayorga gets well and can fly to Mexico. Chavez´s rehab center has helped many people.

Comment

[QUOTE=BigZ44;20764382]JCC vs Mayorga, winner gets a rematch with ODLH[/QUOTE
            Stupid comment. Remember, karma is a ***** !

Comment

[QUOTE=budfr;20764431]
              Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
              JCC vs Mayorga, winner gets a rematch with ODLH[/QUOTE
              Stupid comment. Remember, karma is a ***** !

Comment

Quote:
                Originally Posted by jonnyc420

Originally posted by SHOOTALLCLOWNS View Post
                LOL you sure you aren't talking about yourself? user name checks out
                420 is weed, friend. Right? Or has weed gotten so strong lately that rehab facilities are packed with stoners? Legit question.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                  Quote:

420 is weed, friend. Right? Or has weed gotten so strong lately that rehab facilities are packed with stoners? Legit question.
                  My nephew was in rehab for weed addiction. It's not uncommon at all.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                    Quote:

That's not the reason he has that in his name but Mayorga is not there for weed it's most likely cocaine or methamphetamine Chavez rehab is a good one I had a friend go to it and he was hooked on heroin real bad now hes been clean for years and lives in Sinaloa.

Stupid comparisons too some people with weak mindsets can become infatuated with marijuana but it's never going to cause them to want to kill themselves when they quit cold turkey because of the pain the withdrawals cause in cases of opiod and amphetamine addiction those are the addictions where people need help to kick it only a rare few can overcome that type of thing on their own probably 1 out of 50.

Comment

Working...
                    X