Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder in "Amazing Physical Shape" For Fury Trilogy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder in "Amazing Physical Shape" For Fury Trilogy

Former WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder is already in "amazing physical shape" - according to the once-beaten boxer's protege, Raphael Akpejiori. (photo by Ryan Hafey)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Deontay is always in great physical shape, he's just a level below Tyson Fury boxing and skills wise.

Comment

He still doesn't get it does he? I can be in a great shape too but that's not going to win me any boxing fights. He has nothing a proper boxer needs, no foot work, no jab, no head movement..nothing!! And let's not forget about his rubbish coach..can't wait for Fury to brutalize him for a 3rd time.

Comment

Even a mediocre bum fighter like Joshua would beat Wilder, that's how bad he is.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
          Even a mediocre bum fighter like Joshua would beat Wilder, that's how bad he is.
          It quite easy to use the term bum when referring to those with spotlight on them, let's look inwards for a moment, are we bums/star players in our chosen professions/ careers

Comment

Whilst anything can happen in boxing (Wilder has already shown he can drop fury for 9)

This fight is about as certain a result as I can think of

Wilder is a 35 year old man who is probably over his peak of physical prime now, took a totally savage beating in the last fight, and is in with a man who as well as being 50lbs heavier and taller than him, is also A vastly superior boxer.

I think Wilder is mentally ruined and Fury is going to take the mind games to a whole new level in the build up to this one, Wilder is really going to have to show some cajones.

Its not great when Wilders only hope is that Fury just gets massively overconfident and has an off night.

Comment

Just watch how he lands his haily Mary this time and actually wins. Fury is obviously the better boxer for the most part but if you fight a massive puncher over and over like this the punchers chance is going to work out for them eventually. If that happens i'm gonna feel bad for Fury because this fight isnt even neccessary, hes won like 15 of a combined 19 rounds so far for ****s sake.

Comment

Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post
                Just watch how he lands his haily Mary this time and actually wins. Fury is obviously the better boxer for the most part but if you fight a massive puncher over and over like this the punchers chance is going to work out for them eventually. If that happens i'm gonna feel bad for Fury because this fight isnt even neccessary, hes won like 15 of a combined 19 rounds so far for ****s sake.
                It's unlikely, Wilders shot requires so many variables to land, which Fury by the second fight had totally shut down.

Likely hood is this fight looks like the second one but ends in half the time.

Comment

Yeah, and after the fight he had every injury imaginable and he's budgie died..

Comment

Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post
                    I would agree with you if Wilder had decent boxing ability, at the very least, average ring IQ, and the ability to stick to a game plan in a fight...but he has none of those. He landed his one (technically two) Hail Mary in the first fight. He's got nothing else left for Fury, except more excuses of course
                    Last edited by Squared.Circle; 09-16-2020, 05:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X