Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jermell Charlo Grinds For Unification With Jeison Rosario

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jermell Charlo Grinds For Unification With Jeison Rosario

Jermell Charlo Training Photos Gallery - WBC Super Welterweight World Champion Jermell Charlo showed off his skills for fans and media Tuesday during a virtual media workout as he nears the historic unification showdown against WBA and IBF 154-pound champion Jeison Rosario that headlines part two of a first-of-its-kind SHOWTIME PPV doubleheader Saturday, September 26 in an event presented by Premier Boxing Champions. (photos by Andrew Hemingway)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Imma have to rank on this card, UFC has a better PPV.... not gonna pay to see Jermall fight his first legit middleweight

Comment

Originally posted by SteveAnitaSmith View Post
      Imma have to rank on this card, UFC has a better PPV.... not gonna pay to see Jermall fight his first legit middleweight
      This is for Jermell and go ahead and watch the UFC nobody cares Charlo vs Rosario is a legit fight to determine the best 154 fighter. Adesanya vs Costa is not a better match up people forget Costa got eliminated on the Ultimate Fighter Brazil and didn't even get a contract should have lost to Romero too and Adesanaya left kickboxing because he got knocked out by Pereira and put the world to sleep against Yoel.

Comment

This is going to be a great fight. Both have different but equal ambitions to go in and annihilate the other.

Comment

Would not watch UFC even for free.

Thats just me.
          To each his own.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
            This is for Jermell and go ahead and watch the UFC nobody cares Charlo vs Rosario is a legit fight to determine the best 154 fighter. Adesanya vs Costa is not a better match up people forget Costa got eliminated on the Ultimate Fighter Brazil and didn't even get a contract should have lost to Romero too and Adesanaya left kickboxing because he got knocked out by Pereira and put the world to sleep against Yoel.
            No disrespect to Jermell or Rosario but using your logic Rosario got stopped by gallimore, drew to some Mexican guy, and should have lost to Jorge Cota- I'm just not gonna pay 75 for this card my boy

Comment

Originally posted by slimPickings View Post
              Would not watch UFC even for free.

Thats just me.
              To each his own.
              I'm not interested either, beyond learning how to choke people out. I don't watch, like boxing, but take tips.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveAnitaSmith View Post
                No disrespect to Jermell or Rosario but using your logic Rosario got stopped by gallimore, drew to some Mexican guy, and should have lost to Jorge Cota- I'm just not gonna pay 75 for this card my boy
                It doesn't matter what happened years ago by your dumbass theory since Gallimore knocked out Rosario and then proceeded to lose to J-Rock what does that mean for Rosario who ended up knocking out J-Rock for his belts. He beat the man who beat the man who beat the man J-Rock-Hurd-Lara that's just how it goes whether you like it or not oh ok you wont buy that card but you'll dish out the same for the UFC? Go to sherdog dude gtfo.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
                  It doesn't matter what happened years ago by your dumbass theory since Gallimore knocked out Rosario and then proceeded to lose to J-Rock what does that mean for Rosario who ended up knocking out J-Rock for his belts. He beat the man who beat the man who beat the man J-Rock-Hurd-Lara that's just how it goes whether you like it or not oh ok you wont buy that card but you'll dish out the same for the UFC? Go to sherdog dude gtfo.
                  Just using your dumbass logic

Comment

gota love a unification fight, hard to make these days

Comment

Working...
                    X