Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kavaliauskas: If I Get The Chance To Fight Crawford Again, I Would Take It Right Away

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kavaliauskas: If I Get The Chance To Fight Crawford Again, I Would Take It Right Away

For as long as it takes for his next title shot to arrive-if ever again-Egidijus Kavaliauskas will have to live with the fact that he let a golden opportunity get away from him. The two-time Olympian from Kaunas, Lithuania has spent all of 2020 reflecting on the lone loss of his career, a 9th round stoppage at the hands of unbeaten welterweight titlist Terence Crawford (36-0, 27KOs). Kavaliauskas held his own early in their ESPN-televised title fight last December, even scoring a knockdown that was never officially scored. Crawford eventually seized control of the fight, twice dropping his unbeaten challenger before closing the show in round nine to defend his title for the third time.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Mean Machine is a good fighter no doubt, but no point in fighting Crawford again, it was decisive and would have the same result, He has a tough one tonight, if he wins why not fight one of the young stars like Vergil Ortiz or Jaron Ennis, he would be a live underdog against them, or even Danny Garcia or Shawn Porter and if he wins Errol Spence or if Ramirez or Prograis move up, he would be a good test for their first fight coming from 140 to 147, there are good fights for him, but Crawford proved who was better clearly and a rematch would do nothing for Crawford and very few fans would want to see it either.

Comment

Why would u want Bud again? He thumped your eye

Comment

Working...
      X