Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zewski: Crawford Is Top Guy At Welterweight, Of Course I Want Him Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zewski: Crawford Is Top Guy At Welterweight, Of Course I Want Him Next

To say that Mikael Zewski was an interested observer for Terence Crawford's clash with Egidijus Kavaliauskas last December would be an understatement. The streaking contender from Quebec sat ringside at Madison Square Garden for the welterweight title fight, envisioning both how we would fare on the title stage and the path he needed to travel in order to get there. It didn't surprise him to see Kavaliauskas jump out to a strong start, nor was it out of character for Crawford to rebound and eventually stop the previously unbeaten Lithuanian in the 9th round of their ESPN headliner.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lol

You can say this after he fights live bodies! Could have fought Porter but picked the old guy! What a con job!

Comment

"MEAN MACHINE" Kavaliauskas can fight. The dude that dropped bud Crawford. Zewski, pools are open, but beware before you jump in.

Comment

Sounds like a good fight.

Was following Zewski for a bit and remember him losing his first fight -haven't really seen him featured on US TV since. I'm interested to see this matchup vs Kavaliauskas

Comment

Working...
        X