Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Kavaliauskas, Mikael Zewski - Ready For Battle in Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Kavaliauskas, Mikael Zewski - Ready For Battle in Las Vegas

Kavaliauskas, Zewski Weights Photos Gallery - The Mean Machine is ready to rise again. Welterweight contender Egidijus "Mean Machine" Kavaliauskas, a two-time Lithuanian Olympian coming off a valiant effort last December against Terence "Bud" Crawford, will face NABO welterweight title-holder Mikael Zewski in a 10-rounder Saturday, Sept. 12 from the MGM Grand Conference Center. (photos by Mikey Williams)
    [Click Here To Read More]

pfff, kava beats the sheat out of this guy, not even the competiton

Comment

Kavaliauskas is more stronger and powerful than Micheal. But he coming with his first professional loss, so he might be still shook. Zewski is better technically and more mobile than Mean Machine. It will be pretty close bout...

Micheal is a boy from my city who was never impress me, maybe because is not enough hungry inside the ring. I hope he will have the eye of the tiger saturday night. Fait nous honneur mec!

Kava by SD

Comment

Originally posted by Joeboxeo View Post
        Kavaliauskas is more stronger and powerful than Micheal. But he coming with his first professional loss, so he might be still shook. Zewski is better technically and more mobile than Mean Machine. It will be pretty close bout...

Micheal is a boy from my city who was never impress me, maybe because is not enough hungry inside the ring. I hope he will have the eye of the tiger saturday night. Fait nous honneur mec!

Kava by SD

Michael has no power hence will never be able to hold off Kavaliauskas
        He’ll be overwhelmed and knocked out
        Look at his fights since his loss , he has fought no one who comes close to mean machine level
        He’s being used as guinea pig
        Pas de chance mon chum
        Ça sent pas la coupe lol

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
          Michael has no power hence will never be able to hold off Kavaliauskas
          He’ll be overwhelmed and knocked out
          Look at his fights since his loss , he has fought no one who comes close to mean machine level
          He’s being used as guinea pig
          Pas de chance mon chum
          Ça sent pas la coupe lol
          Ray Robinson is not powerful(not more than Zewski), but he's was able to exposed severals flaws of Kava... Ray was deserve a W that night for sure. I think Zewski has enough punching power to gain Kava respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeboxeo View Post
            Ray Robinson is not powerful(not more than Zewski), but he's was able to exposed severals flaws of Kava... Ray was deserve a W that night for sure. I think Zewski has enough punching power to gain Kava respect.

Look at who Robinson has on his resume and check Michael’s
            You don’t think that Zewski has been protected since that beating of a loss
            Mean Machine gonna knock him the fugh out and it won’t be to deep in the fight
            I also like to cheer for the home boy but I certainly won’t bet with my heart on it
            Kavaliauskas par ko avant la sixième

Comment

Working...
            X