Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fedor Chudinov Scores Stoppage of Umar Sadiq in Twelfth Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fedor Chudinov Scores Stoppage of Umar Sadiq in Twelfth Round

Russia - WBA Gold super middleweight champion Fedor Chudinov (23-2, 16 KOs) scored a dramatic twelfth-round stoppage of the UK-based Nigerian Umar Sadiq (10-2, 6 KOs) to retain his belt for the first time.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Chudinov is one tough Russian. Sadiq couldn’t hold him off with boxing so he had to push him onto his heels to slow the onslaught. Tactic worked but he exhausted himself and had nothing left at the end of the 11th round. Fight was even or Sadiq was up at the time when Chudinov cornered him in the 12th. Too bad it wasn’t on a bigger platform.
    Last edited by TheMyspaceDayz; 09-11-2020, 05:22 PM.

Comment

And can someone please tell Danny Williams to retire? Dude was sitting as they announced his name and got rocked by every punch he took. He’s shot to hell.

Comment

Chudinov isn’t the man his boxing record shows. He is gonna lose in first real fight he dares to take.

Comment

Originally posted by Betro09 View Post
          Chudinov isn’t the man his boxing record shows. He is gonna lose in first real fight he dares to take.
          He looked pretty rugged to me. Are you saying he isn’t?

Comment

Only started watching from round 5 onwards.
            Sadiq did not have enough fire power or crisp enough punches to keep Chudinov honest. He should add clinching to his arsenal to force breaks in the action (and better lateral movement and distance control with straighter punches, but that cant be learned as easily).

Chudinov overall looked pretty stiff. Not that familiar with him, but his defense is pretty basic and he was standing right infront of sadiq and allowed him to tee off on him. Might be because he didnt respect Sadiq, but that wont work against sharper boxers.

Sadiq fought tired pretty early in the fight. I thought Chudinov could have taken him out sooner if he pressed the action more. There were some rounds in which he did barely anything. Maybe he bet on a 12 round KO. There wasnt really a reason for him to just go for it, especially with a tired fighter in front of him.

Comment

Morrell vs Chundiov, both hold BS WBA titles, so let’s eliminate one by matching em up!

Comment

What is this gold belt? I know the WBC has the silver,diamond,emerald,ect. I guess the wba is getting into this game now.
                Last edited by ippo; 09-11-2020, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Danny Williams, SMH. Is he actively seeking brain damage?

I feel so sorry for what is going on with him

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
                    He looked pretty rugged to me. Are you saying he isn’t?
                    I’ve seen him fighting a couple times - usually gets a home win.

Comment

Working...
                    X